Truths

Tessa's POV

I'm so confused. Did I say something? A few minutes ago Alannah was happy laughing with me and now she's in the spare room screaming in a pillow. Looking over at Hardin I get the feeling he's hiding something from me. Im lost in thought when I hear the front door opening up and notice that Hardin isn't where he was seconds ago. 

"Landon just because your my fucking brother doesn't mean you have the right too walk into my house with Nina any God dam time you want. Do you own a clock, or do I need too by you one or are you just an idiot who thinks let's go round my brothers and bestfriends house at 00:30 cause I'm telling you now that is completely wrong." Quickly I move towards the front door knowing that there would be a valuable reasonas too why they've came round at this time. 

"Whats wrong?" I ask concerned my thoughts immediately going to the baby. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" they both say in unision confusing me. Hardin sighs and I notice from the corner of my eye that he's rolling his eyes as he says, "How did you find out shes here?" Landon opens a magazine showing a picture of Alannah getting in too his car. "Great," Heardin says sarcastic walking away too Alannah's room. 

"Come in," I say with a smile as they come in with a sleeping Abby. Nora punches me in the arm asking why I didn't tell them about are visitor. Just as I'm about too tell them I hear a sound from the other room. 

Hardins POV

After my brother decided to barge into MY home I left too go and talk to Alannah who was sitting on the floor next too her bed close too tears as she stared at her phone. "What I it?"

"It's just..." She stammers

"Go on," I say with a small smile 

"It's theordor," she continues making my stomach drop as I pray he's okay.

"What happened?" I questioned slightly annoyed that I hadn't been told too. 

"Oliver and amie aren't going too be able too look after him for much longer," she sobs 

"What?" I yell angry "You have too be joking! Why?" Oliver's been diagnosed with a rare blood condition and he only has a week left and Amy says that she doesn't want too keep him when Oliver dies and that he'll just become a burden." She says barely getting her words out. 

"How can she do that? How can she just give up the boy she's been looking after for the past 9 years? How could she do that too OUR son? He's the sweetest fucking kid in the world." I continue to yell as my anger builds. "What is she going to do then?" I ask my voice quieter now as I begin too try and sooth Alannah "well she asked if we'd want too take him back," she says staring into my eyes. "Do you want to have custody of him again?" I question her. "Yes I do." She answers still looking into my eyes trying to figure out what I think on this whole situation. "After all he does know me pretty well I see him quite often and I have a phone conversation with him once a week and he understands that I'm his biological mother and the reasons behind why I had too give him up." She says smiling slightly. "The only questing though," she continues "is if you want too share custody with me." I break eye contact for a moment thinking about what it would be too have Theodore living with me more often. "Yes." I say abruptly not even considering the fact that I should talk to Tess about this. "Okay then it's sorted. I'll move too Brooklyn and live close too you. I'll text them back now too let them know. I doubt she will be expecting an answer so soon. She texted this 15 minutes ago." I nod and give Alannah a hug before sitting down next to her on the floor and we begin laughing hysterically. "God this is-" "I know," I interrupted putting an arm around her and pulling her close too me. 

Tessa's POV 

Nora and Landon frown as my face turns into pure shock while we hear Hardin shout "How could they do that too OUR son?" I knew they were hiding something big but I never expected it too be that big.

How could Hardin not mention something that big? He has a child. How could he not tell me that? That's pretty big fucking news if I do say so myself. 

I rush out of the house unable too listen too what there going on about anymore. Landon is trying too catch up with me but I'm already too far away for him too catch up with me. 

It's then I receive the message I always dread. 

I heard your pregnant and so let's best make the most off these next few months since I don't I'll be able too stand the look off you once you get too six months. 

You know where too meet me. I expect you too address me as master today and remember that if you tell anyone about this I will make sure that that precious baby of yours is non existed

I don't think I can deal with this right now but I suppose I have to atleast try. I hate you so fucking much Zed I really hope you die a slow painful death. That's the least you deserve for what you've made me live through.