3 days

Tessa's POV

It has been three days since Hardin left. I went to the doctors yesterday and apparinately I'm three months pregnant. Hardin's still been texting me, letting me know that he's okay, but I'm yet to see him. Today I'm going to see him again. He's been staying with Nora and Landon, and according to them, he hasn't been too bad. Tonight we're going out to a nice restaurant to talk and then afterwards I believe he's coming home. I'm going to start decorating because I plan on telling him about the baby. Wish me luck

Hardin's POV

I storm into Landon's after nealy breaking down their front door. I want to cry out of anger of what she's done to me and what I did to her. I want to cry out off fear because lets face it there's a high chance I may loose her, and finally I want to cry out off sadness for I always believed our love was like one out off the novels but here we are. Landon starts shouting at me for my rude interruption of their family meal. Nora then stands up and walks over to me, shushing Landon as she notices how riled up I am. She puts a hand on my arm, making me calmer while staring into my eyes. I rap my arms around her, and she does the same. I begin crying loudly, letting it all out. "Shh relax Hardin" she says over and over again quietly as my head begins to spin. "Landon, can you help me get him to bed," Nora shouts over my crying. I'm then helped into their bedroom as I clung to Nora. She lays down next to me, telling me to get some sleep. Eventually, my world goes dark. I'm not sure if I fell asleep or if I passed out either way I was out of it. I wake up with the sun shining through the curtains. I sit up and rub my painful eyes. My throat kills. it's so unbelievably dry. I stand up and go into the front room where the happy family off three are. Landon stands up first and comes over to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, looking worried. I shake my head no and go to pour myself a glass of orange juice. Nora then opens up her mouth and annoyingly says, "If you talk about it, you will feel much better."

"I can't," I reply, staring down at my drink. She puts a hand on my shoulder, but I soon shake it off.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, but at least tell someone. Your therapist maybe," Landon comes back with. I shake my head and leave the room going for a shower. The warm water helps tremendously, but it still doesn't rid all my emotional pain. I get out and put on a fresh T-shirt and a fresh pair of trousers. The next few hours go okay, but I can feel Nora's and Landon's eyes on me constantly.

It's tea time now or dinner as these Americans prefer to say. Nora puts a plate in front of me, and I dig in. I haven't said a word since this morning, and I can tell its killing them. They've never seen me this distraught before. After eating my tea we all sit down and watch some friends. My phone starts ringing, and they all look at me. I'm about to deny the call when I see it's Lanny. "Hey, BSES," she says, and even though I can't see her, I know she's smirking down the line. "Hey, DSW," I say, smiling. Nora and Landon are staring at me like they've just seen a ghost. I excuse myself from the room to go and talk to Alannah. "What's up?" I ask, sitting on the bed. "Well, I was just wondering if it would be okay if I came down in four days' time." She asks, already knowing the answer. I want to jump up and down, but thankfully, I manage to keep my cool. "Of Fucking course you can." I reply. "Great I'll be landing there at 9am so you've got to come pick me up. There's no fucking way that I'm spending the prices they want me too for just a car ride." she says steadily. I missed her voice and how deep and strong it is yet feminin. She's just so incredible strong emotionally that is but saying that she can be very tuf in a fight. "Even rich you wont pay for things you don't have too."

"Never, not then, not now."

"Love you, I'll see you when you get here."

"Love you" She says back. "Wait!" She suddenly yells just before I hang up the phone, "How, how's Trish," She says quietly. I'm now sitting back down on the sofa, not sure off what to say.