A baby?

Tessa's POV

We just got back and I couldn't be happier. This morning when I left I was slightly worried that I was going to have to tell him that I'm pregnant in a fight but thankfully that hasn't happened. Here I go.

Hardins POV

We get back to the house and I'm incredibly nervous about what's going to happen. I just don't know how to break of this relationship with her. I love her! We've been together since she was 18 for fucks sakes. I need to do it now, I need to. I look next to me as I try to find the words to say what I want too say but I just can't. It's impossible to with this Angel. "Hardin I've got something to tell you," Tess says seeming mostly excited about sharing this news but also slightly worried. I nod my head at her and give her a reassuring smile. Her smile instantly gets bigger washing away all my previous thoughts. She reaches down under the sofa and brings out a box handing it to me. "It's just a little present." She answers as I stare at her confused. I open it up to see that most of it is hidden behind some bubble wrap making it so that the only thing I can see is a book at the top. I pick it up and read the title out loud "Best dad jokes," I say confused raising an eyebrow, "Are you saying that I have bad jokes and I should make them more kid friendly?" I ask dramatically as I clutch my heart making Tess giggle. I then take of the bubble wrapping covering the rest and see lots off baby things. At first I see some diapers but then as I continue looking through everything else I understanding what's going on. I look up at Tess in shock seeing that she's lightly crying. I went through the rest of the baby things when I came to a positive pregnancy test. "Is this real?" I ask bitting my lip as I look at the test in my hand. "Yes baby," she sniffles as I continue to stare at the test then at the box then at Tessa. It's only a while later that I notice she too is holding a positive pregnancy test. "Seriously," I ask as moisture begins leaving the corners of my eyes. Tess just nods unable to speak as she cries happy tears. I place the test with all the other things in the box down besides me. I slide down the couch to where Tessa is and wrap my arm around her as she wraps her arms around me our tears mixing up with eachother. "I love you so much baby!" I say pulling out off our embrace so I can look at her properly. "I love you Hardin!" She replies back each word filled with love. I join my lips to hers giving her a sweet kiss full of love. "I love you little one!" I say smiling widely while I rub her tummy. I look back up at Tess who is staring at my hand on my stomach. I lean back leaving my hand on her stomach as we stare at eachother. I lean in for another kiss then another to the point that we're making out. 

Tessa's POV

As soon as Hardin said I love you little one my heart warmed and grew and so the second his lips touched mine I knew what I wanted.

Next part contains smut if you don't like reading smut then you can skip this part.

His lips meet mine and I feel like an addict. I can't get enough of him. I open up my mouth to breath granting Hardins tongue access to my mouth. I begin to get needy wanting more so I decide too take control. I rub my hand against Hardins pants making him grown whilst I use my other hand to pull his hair. I climb on top of him still palming him at a slow torchering pace while he takes of his top and socks off. "Do you like that babe?" I ask in a innocent way as I feel his member growing underneath my hand. "Fuck yes baby," he moans keeping his eyes on me. "Babe take off my trousers and boxers." He says with purpose. I do as he says while keeping my eyes on him the entire time. I can tell that I'm making Hardin frustrated as I take ages to undress him. I try to keep my eyes on him but it becomes to hard so instead I move my eyes down untill I'm staring at his huge beautiful cock. I begin jerking him off after trying to fight of the erj to. "Babe wants you've got me nice and hard I want to suck me off until I tell you too stop," he says making a puddle form in between my thighs as I kneel on the floor Infront of him. He's never been this controlling before but I love it. "Wait," he says just as I'm about to start jerking him off again. "I want you to take of all your pretty clothes first so I can look at your fabulous naked body as you take me in that little mouth of yours." He says with lust making my body churn for him. I do as he says once again. I pull of my bra and watch him as he stares at them. I then notice his hand. He's jerking himself off as he looks at me. Fuck! We've never done this before but I've got to admit this is hot! "Take of your underwear," he says huskily still staring at my breasts. I do as he tells me once more watching his hands speed up as his eyes move lower down staring at my bare pussy. I begin feeling nervous and try too cover myself up as he stares at me. "Don't hide from me!" He says looking at my eyes wanting me to move my hands away from my breasts and pussy. I remove my hands but become embarassed once more as my wetness falls onto the ground. After a few more minutes I'm fighting the erj to touch myself as I become wetter and wetter. Soon Hardin notices. "Babe can you do something for me?" 

"Yes," I reply wondering what he's going to ask me to do as he continues staring at my tits probably imagining all the things he could do to them. "Fuck yourself," he says making me moan as I do what I was wanting to do. I place my hand inbetween my thighs. I begin stroking over my slit before rubbing my clit quickly. "Fuck baby this is so hot!" Hardin groans as he stares at the hand I'm pleasuring myself with. I plunge two of my fingers into my tight pussy. I can tell Hardin is about to cum when my legs start shaking and before long I cum all over my fingers. "Come here," Hardin says raggedly. I move closer to him so we're only inches apart and that's when I figure out what he wants. I grab ahold off his dick and place it between my breasts slowly fucking him. We continue like this for a while staring intently at one another before he comes all over me. Hardin moans loudly as he lets go repeating my name over and over again. Watching him experience this much pleasure because of me makes me smile as I continue jerking him of as he comes down from his high.

"Lay down," Hardin says as he begins kissing down my neck to my breasts. From there he continues down my stomach skipping my aching pussy and kissing the inside of my thighs making me needy.Finally he moves his head up and begins licking over my aching slit and clit. My back arches immediately making him grin. I start moaning louder and lounder as the pressure builds up. "Look at you moaning for my touch. Getting needier and needier as my lips, tong and teeth satisfy you filling you with pleasure," He says making me moan his name louder. He pulls out then just before I'm about to cum making me whimper from the loss of contact. He sits up and grabs his cock putting it in line with my entrance. He then slides it in making the both of us moan. Hardin carries on at a steady space making us both moan. I get louder again unable to control my moans as the pressure becomes to much. Hardin rams into me faster telling me to come while kissing me. My eyes roll back as my legs shake while I cum all over Hardin's cock shouting his name. His movements become sloppy as he cum's inside of me shouting my name. He then collapses on top of a fin layer of swet covering him. "I love you Hardin." I say breathing heavily. "I love you Tess," He says back smiling at me. "I love you too little one," He says stroking my stomach and giving it a little kiss. This guy is going to be the best father ever.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it took so long I've been very busy with school. Not sure if the SMUT was any good I've never wrote Smut before so let me know. Please remember to vote and comment what you think. Thank You :) Yay there having a baby!