★☆ 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ☆★

A/N

A/N

Welcome to my first special!! I hope you guys are excited for this. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K!!!

photo credits to anquellyicc on tiktok!! I have the same sweater except mine is red with white stars ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

What does Y/N think of the other pillars?

"Y/N L/N, could you please come in?" One of the young Ubuyashiki kids asks, sitting at a small table in the middle of the room. Three cups of tea sit on it. One for Y/N, and the other two for the two out of five of the Ubuyashiki quintuplets that sit at the table.

The door slides open and walks in. She bows to the two children before sitting down and greeting them.

"Good morning!! I hope you guys are doing excellent!! You kids look older everytime I see you, you guys are so cute!!"

"Good morning!" Kiriya says with a smile before the other child begins to speak immediately afterwards.

"Thank you for your compliments. We have called you here to ask you some questions." Kanata says, a smile on her face as well.

"Okay." Y/N says, placing her hands onto her lap. She flicks her eyes back and forth between the children.

"We would like to ask you your impressions on the other pillars. You can give us as much or as little information as you'd like." Kanata says.

Y/N let's out a breath before speaking.

"Oh, I thought something really bad had happened!! But of course, ask away!!" She nerviously laughs out. Kiriya smiles at her before he begins to speak.

"Let's start with Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Pillar."