7. ༄ 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ༄

________________________

time skip, one week

My injury has healed almost completely, and Tokitos has about two weeks to heal. My crow came back two days after asking Rengoku to send his crow for mine. She had gotten sick, and Masters wife kept her for the meantime. However, I did not get any information back on where Tokitos old home was.

She was perfectly fine when I got her back, so I am very thankful nonetheless.

I am sitting outside, watching some of the slayers train after their injuries. They aren't very strong... but there's always room for improvement I guess.

"MASTER UBUYASHIKI SUMMONS YOU TO HIS ESTATE!! PLEASE HEAD THERE IMMEDIATELY!! MASTER UBUYASHIKI SUMMONS YOU TO HIS ESTATE!!"

My loud crow squawks out from above me. I rush there from the Butterfly mansion.

After five minutes, I arrive. I wait for him to appear. He shortly arrives, and I quickly kneel before him.

"Good morning, my child. Please, come up and sit with me." His soothing voice says.

I get up and walk over to him, and sit infront of him.

"Good morning, it is nice to see you in good health Master." I say with a soft smile on my face.

"How is your injury?"

"It is much better, thank you."

"I am extremely proud of you. Fighting three lower moons... sensing them from hundreds of feet away, and taking them out is an amazing accomplishment." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Master. I will do whatever it takes to protect others around me, no matter what." I say, bowing to him again.

"Regarding the letter you sent, we did not send a response back. This is because Amane wanted me to communicate the way to get there to you. He grew up on Mountain Kagenobu. The climate is extremely harsh in some areas, so please be careful when you go."

✰ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ✰ - muichiro tokito x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara