15. ༄ 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 / 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕘 ༄

A/N

A/N

HELPPP HE LOOKS SO SILLY 😭😭 HIS LITTLE BANGS AND EYEBROWS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

________________________

"Hehehehehe..." I open my eyes slightly to the sound of little giggles. My eyes meet with Kotetsu. "What do you want, Kotetsu..." I groan a bit and wrap my arm further around what I'm holding and moving my hand further into their hair, pushing their head further into my chest. Wait, what?

I look down to see Y/N resting in my arms. My face becomes hot, and my eyes advert back to Kotetsu, who begins to giggle.

"Shh!!" I quietly hush him, hoping not to wake up the pretty girl asleep in my arms. I'd rather be enjoying this moment alone with her, except Kotetsu is here. Being Kotetsu.

"Date already!!! You both obviously like each other." The boy whispers out to me.

"Hush, I'm sure she doesn't feel that way about me. I'm just a friend of hers." I mumble back to him while massaging her scalp a little.

"Do you see how she looks at you!? She's literally sleeping in your arms!!!" He quietly exclaims. I let out a long sigh before speaking again.

"Enough. What time is it anyways? You should be able to go home now."

"It's like... 9 in the morning. I can stay longer!!"

"Be. quiet. You need to go home, please. You can come back another time." I tell him, really hoping that he won't wake up Y/N. After all, who would want the girl sleeping in their arms to wake up from her peaceful slumber? Not me.

"Fine... thank you for having me it was fun!!" He quietly says his goodbyes and I nod to him before he walks out the door.

I look down at the girl in my arms again. I want to wake up to this everyday until the day I die. Her vanilla scent is flowing into my nose like it's a drug. She is my drug, and I can't get enough. Is it bad to be thinking this stuff when she isn't even mine? I'm not getting over this addiction anytime soon.