9. ✰ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 ✰

________________________

I am blindfolded while on someone's back. Y/N said that we were going somewhere for our swords... I think it was the swordsmith village?

No matter what I do, Y/N is playing like a record in my mind. All I can think about is her, and the things we have done together.

She makes me feel like someone who is normal. Someone who hasn't lost their memory.

I believe she also said that we were going to begin the new memory stuff for me. I wonder what she has prepared.

Everything stops moving.

"We are here, Lord Tokito!!!" The lady who brought me here says and lets me down. She removes my blindfold, and I look around, trying to take in my surrounds in case I remember. I look up at the sky. It is about midday.

"Has Y/N made it here yet?" I ask, looking at the kakushi.

"Oh, the Star Hashira? She should be here by now!"

I nod, and begin to walk around the village.

After a few moments of walking around, I hear a voice yelling my name from behind me.

Her voice

"MUICHIROOOOOO!!!"

Y/N yells while running up to me. "You're finally here!!! Did you know they have a hot springs???" She asks with enthusiasm in her voice. She is visibly in a much better mood today.

"I forgot what that is..." I reply.

"I'll show you later!! We can go together sometime soon!!" She says back with a big grin on her face.

"Come on, let's go begin your memory training!!" She says and grabs my hand while running off, dragging me with her.

My face heats up as hot as the sun. Her hand is welcoming and soft, and it fits perfectly in mine. My body feels warm and tingly again. Why do I always get this feeling around her? I don't think of anyone else like this.

We make it to a small estate and she opens the door, letting go of my hand. It now feels empty.

"This is where they have us staying, since a lot of their other places are taken. They told me it only has one futon, but I told them it was okay. I will just sleep on the floor." She says as we both take off our shoes.