Moon Pie

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post...I had to worry about school and whatnot so yah...plus it was my sister's birthday recently so I had to deal with that as well :) But this is also chapter 15 so yay :D I also just realized I forgot to do a Recap last chapter but oh well. The picture above is basically what Y/N looks like in her animatronic form just with her fox-like features...meaning that her "skin" is pure white and she has a fox snout, otherwise that is what she looks like, she can change to be a man but she prefers to be a woman...Anyways enjoy!

(This is your pirate outfit that you wear as the animatronic

(This is your pirate outfit that you wear as the animatronic. You usually change from the pirate outfit to the outfit at the top depending on your mood. The pirate attire can be your favorite colors if you wish)

Recap: It has been 6 months since the last time it happened...the forced transformation. You don't know why it happens once every 6 months but it just does. And it is painful to say the least. You weren't prepared to tell everyone just yet but now it is too late. Everyone knew now. Gregory was so upset but eventually learned to accept it. The others were upset as well but did the same as Gregory. This was the following day after the party.

Y/N's POV

This morning I woke up a bit late. I usually wake up late the day after my forced transformation into Lolbit. I couldn't see anything...it was really dark in my room, but in general, my eyes were still waking up which meant that even if I used my night vision, I still wouldn't be able to see for a while.

When my eyesight was adjusted I was shocked and concerned at the same time.

"What the hell are they doing? What WERE they doing?" I asked myself.

When my eyes adjusted and FINALLY decided to wake up I saw everybody but Fetch and Eli looking at me with a worried look. Fetch looked concerned looking everybody up and down constantly. Eli was just pinching the bridge of her nose with her other arm supporting the one pinching the bridge. She looked like she was done with everyone...except at Fetch...she could never be mad at Fetch.

"Are you alright? You slept in later than normal. We thought you died for real." Freddy said. The others agreed. They all (and I mean everyone...not Vanessa or Willy Wonka...*ahem* I mean Pee Paw Willy they are not relevant at the moment) eventually started asking questions. Except for Monty. After making sure I was alright (as in he just stared until I woke up and saw everyone), he walked over and hugged Eli from behind. He placed his head on hers and she just stood there, no longer pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Yes I am Freddy...This usually happens after my forced transformation. No need to worry too much." I said reassuringly. He nodded in understanding and instructed the others to leave the room.

"Wait!-" I said. The others turned around.

"Yes?" Chica said.

"I want to talk to Moon for a bit if that is alright?" I asked.