Introductions and Surprises

Animatronics' POV

"All right guys I must let you know that you all will be meeting the new owner of the franchise later tonight at around Midnight. -" Scott (P.G) announced.

'A new owner? I hope they are nice'

"I hope you treat her with respect as she is a very powerful and important woman. She is indeed excited to meet you guys. -"

'She?! We have never had a female owner. She must be important if they allow someone completely new to take over the business' - male animatronics

'She?! Omg! I can't wait to meet her! I am so excited, hopefully she agrees to maybe have a girls' night with Roxanne and I!' - Chica

'Wow... Didn't know they would get a new boss for this place. She must be cool if they claim her as "Important" and "Powerful". Though I bet I would be her favorite... I know what you are thinking Chica. Maybe she would agree. After all, Vanessa never wants much to do with us and always turns down my best friend's offer every time. Chica has been in need of another female friend.' - Roxanne

Quick A/N

The animatronics may be friends, but they see each other as siblings and are willing to share most things with each other. So, in this story, they will share you amongst themselves, even if they get jealous.

Also, for their heights:

Gregory - 4'9"

Vanessa/Vanny - 5'7"

Phone Guy - 5'8"

William Afton - 5'10"

Chica - 6'8" (7'3 including the alphalpha)

Roxanne - 6'8"

Bonnie - 7' (7'6" with ears)

Foxy - 7'0"

Freddy - 7'1"

Monty - 7'3"

Moon - 6'9"

Sun - 6'9" (+ 4" to 5" due to his rays)

I won't be including DJ Music Man as apart of the ship, only Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Roxanne, Monty, Sun, and Moon. Sun and moon have separate bodies. :D There will probably be scenarios within this where you spend your time with one animatronic per chapter but it is still the same universe. Also, just so you know this is my AU (alternate universe). I was inspired a bit one others' stories on "Security Breach x Reader" so I made this. This is a story I started thinking about recently so yeah. And! The animatronics are free to talk to each other in their heads if they want...Enjoy!

Back to leh REALITAY! (A.K.A. back to the Animatronics' POV)

"Some of you know her, even if you never met face-to-face with her. Some will be excited to see her, others will be confused. It is okay. She will be staying here for a month to check on you guys and to even give you possible upgrades. When she arrives be on your best behavior. She will let you know who she is later through introduction. I believe you all will love her considering her kindness and generosity. She knows you are sentient and will treat you like any other human. So no need to feel too weird around her or act as though you are just machinery. To her you guys are more than just robots, to her you are normal people with a few different features." Scott continues.

'Some of us know her? She is going to stay for a while? She sounds nice. Now I can't wait to meet her'

"Alright Scott. Based off of my friends' faces, they seem to have the same thoughts as I do. We are thrilled to meet her. To occupy the time we will continue as where we left off until she arrives. We will make sure to treat her with respect once we meet her." Freddy joyfully says.