Little surprise

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in who knows how long (Like a day...probably) but due to school being close, I have had a bit of a busy schedule. Sooooo, yeah. This is chapter 9 and I chose to add a little surprise :D I hope you enjoy! There may or may not be a character added in.

Recap: Last chapter, you decided to spend time with Sun after giving everybody their new update. You decided to draw a picture with him and play a game. After drawing a picture each, you decide to play Hide and Seek. Sun being the seeker and you being the hider. You hid on one of the play structures and Sun started to look for you. When he found you, you got a bit scared, causing you to jump a bit and your foot got stuck. In an attempt to free your foot, you pulled and pulled. Until, finally, your foot was free. But, you ended up falling after your attempts to free your foot. It was a rough way down causing you to hurt yourself badly enough you bled. Sun treated to your wounds and you went to sleep. The story continues off a week after the incident.

Y/N's POV

"Ughh, it has been a week since the incident. The others won't let me do anything that could put me in danger as my wounds were still healing. They were all watching over me making sure I was fine. At least they were taking turns instead of all being around me. Gregory always wanted to be near me and I was happy that he was worried for me. I was even more happy when Gregory continued to call me 'Mom'."

I was tickling Gregory when I got a message. I checked my phone and my eyes widened.

???

"Hey, are you okay? You haven't been home in a while."

You

"Yeah, just had an accident in work."

???

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY? Did anybody do this to you?"

You

"No no, it is fine. I am almost entirely healed bud. I fell off of a play
structure at work. Luckily everybody here has been taking care of
me. If it weren't for them, then I may have blead to death... Haha."

???

"Hmmm, alright. But, since it has been a while and I can tell
you forgot about me😭... can I come to your work? I want to
thank the others for taking care of you."

You

"Sure, you can come over. It would be nice to have your company
again. I did miss you. I am sorry for forgetting that I left you at
home. I guess work had been keeping me busy. You already know
where to find me, especially with that tracker that was put into
your system when you were being made. Kinda creepy but I still
love you bud.💖💖"

???

"Awww, thanks. I love you too. I will be there in a few minutes.
I gotta run all the way there, but you know how fast I can run
so I will be there in a jiffy."

You

"Haha, well I will see you then. Safe travels!"

POV Change (Nobody's POV)

When you stopped texting you looked over to Gregory. He had a confused look.