le rivage 🌊

Hassan took her to a beach nearby the party and Gaby agreed to go since she was 1) very drunk and 2) she wanted to go somewhere quiet.

However, before Hassan took her to the beach, she grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from a table. The two truly got along and Gabriella felt like herself around him.

Gabriella opened the pack of cigarettes and offered one to Hassan to which he accepted

Gabriella opened the pack of cigarettes and offered one to Hassan to which he accepted. Gaby lit her cigarette and laid her head on Hassan's shoulder.

"Do you like the beach?" Gaby questioned as she looked out to the soothing dark waves of the sea being lit only by the moonlight and a few lampposts

"Sí, my parents used to take me to the beach all the time as a kid. The waves calm my nerves"

They didn't say anything else after that, they just sat on the sandy shore with Gaby having her head laid on his shoulder with a cigarette and Hassan having his hand on her waist while drinking beer. It was a beautiful night, and they were indeed a beautiful pair.

The time was 2:34 AM and neither of them wanted this night to end so they just sat there on that beach in silence. The only sound being the waves and the slight breeze. They got along very well, it felt like they've known each other of years and not just for one night.

"Hey, I hadn't told you but you were pretty cool today" Hassan said in a hoarse, tired drunk voice. This took Gabriella by surprise and the redness on her face became very apparent in the moonlight.

He removed a hand from where he was leaning and took her waist lightly to bring her closer to him. Now their bodies were practically glued together. Neither of them took their eyes off of each other, also neither of them stopped smiling.

When Gaby was thinking of answering that compliment, she felt soft lips on hers. It was a slow kiss, his lips tasted of alcohol and hers tasted like cigarettes.

Both of them longed for this kiss and had to separate from lack of air. A reddish tone was apparent on both of their cheeks.

When Hassan wanted to say something, she grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close to her, now making the kiss more abrupt and with more passion and desire. He lowered his hands to her waist again and she took the back of his neck, deepening the kiss even more.

If anyone were to pass, they would assume that they were literally eating each other.

And again, they began to separate due to lack of air but now with heavier breathing.

Gaby couldn't help but laugh at him when she looked to his lips. His lips were bright red because of her lipstick.

"What?" The confused singer asks.

"My lipstick stained your lips" Gaby smiled.

He rubbed his fingers over his mouth as an attempt to get rid of the lipstick but it was very difficult to take off.

"It won't go away like that," she told him.

"It doesn't matter, just stain me even more," she smiled at his comment and approached him, kissing him again.

For the third time that night.