un concert

Gaby was currently in a car with Julian, Lily and Jamila to get to the Peso Pluma concert. Julian started cracking jokes to which everyone laughed it except Gaby. The only thing on her mind was what ifs.

What if he doesn't like me?
What if he thinks i'm boring?
What if he doesn't even speak english?
What if-

Jamila elbowed Gaby in the rib gently as to bring her back to reality. "Are you still seriously thinking about what he is going to think of you?"

"Of course? How could I not? What if he doesn't like me? Or thinks i'm—"

"What if he doesn't like you? Are you joking? He literally admitted he has a CRUSH on you and besides how could he not like you?" Julian said with his mouth wide open.

"Hey, Gaby, if you want, we could go to a party after the concert... to calm your nerves?" Lily suggested

Gaby appreciated her friend's efforts to stop her from overthinking. She knew deep down she was being ridiculous but she couldn't help but be a bit self conscious, I mean she didn't even talk to this guy.

The car abruptly came to a stop and the driver informed them they arrived at the concert. Julian could sense Gaby was nervous so he linked their arms together as a way to calm her down. "Merci" Gaby said quietly while Julian gave the girl a soft smile as to comfort her.

_________________________________

They were seated at the front of the stage thanks to Jamila's manager booking them VIP tickets. Gaby was even surprised any of their managers let them attend a concert let alone one in the US but she was informed, "they deserved it after a long season". Nevertheless, she was grateful for a little break and besides, maybe this concert could help her mind off her work and modelling.

They were waiting for Peso Pluma to enter the stage and when he did, the crowd went absolutely hysterical, shouting all sorts of things. The first song he was going to perform was "Ella Baila Sola" which is arguably his most popular and successful song. The number one song in the US, Gaby recalled.

Before the song played, he took a glance throughout the entire crowd with a huge smile on his face. Hassan couldn't believe that this much people showed up just for him, he was even informed that all of the seats were sold out. As the beginning of the song was playing, he looked out to the front of the stage and saw Lily Rose Depp who he recalled was Johnny Depp's daughter and Julian Arnold, French actor and... Gabriella Grateau ?

Hassan had absolutely no idea his celebrity crush was attending his concert and he started to get nervous as he kept glancing at her. Did she see the interview? They held eye contact and the music started playing:

Compa ¿Qué le parece esa morra?
La que anda bailando sola me gusta pa' mí
Bella, ella sabe que está buena

While Gaby's spanish was not perfect, she could make out a lot of the words and during the third verse, "Beautiful, she knows that she looks good" he was looking straight at her direction with a smile on his face.

Unfortunately for Gaby, her friends also began to notice this as they started shaking her shoulder and teasing her;

"Look Gaby, hes definitely referring that verse to you" her friends teased and laughed while Gaby jokingly shushed them with a huge smile on her face.

Gaby had never listened to any of his songs before and while the concert went on, to which Peso Pluma and Gaby shared many glances toward each other, Gaby realised why he was so popular. His songs had a lots of passion and energy in to them that went perfectly with his hoarse voice. He danced a lot on stage and overall Gaby had a great time.