Chapter 15: Christmas Cheers

Time: 7:42 P.M.

It is Christmas Eve, everyone is in the living area chatting, sitting on the large couch with a lit fireplace a few feet away. Dina and Ryder were wearing red and green shirts. The Christmas tree was sitting in The corner of the room, decorated with colorful ornaments form top to bottom, and on the very top was a shiny star that glowed beautifully.

Marshall: "I can't wait for Christmas Day."

Rubble: "Me neither."

Dina: "I'm going to check on the Christmas cookies."

Ryder: "Okay."

Dina got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. She put on oven mits and opened up the oven.

Dina: "Yep, they're ready."

Dina reached in and grabbed the tray and took it out of the oven and set it down on the stove. She took the oven mits off and put them too the side and walked back into the living area.

Dina: "Cookies are done! Who's ready for decorating?"

Pups: "I am!"

The pups ran over to the kitchen. Ryder got up and walked over. Dina and Ryder took out a bunch of of icing and other things they could all put on their cookies.

Ryder: "Okay, these 4 will be for Santa."

Ryder took  four cookies and put them to the side on a separate plate.

Ryder: "Everyone pick a cookie."

There were different cookie shapes; stars, diamonds, and ornaments. Everyone chose a cookie and started decorating it.

Time Skip

Everyone finished decorating their cookies, each cookie had their name on it in icing.

Dina: "These cookies look and smell amazing."

Everest: "Can we eat them now?"

Magenta: "Yeah, please?"

Ryder: "Go ahead pups."

Everyone grabbed their cookie and ate it.

Rubble: "Mmmmmm. Best cookie ever."

Rowdy: "Yeah that was so good."

Dina: "Let's put the other cookies out for Santa."

Ryder: And I'll make a glass of milk for him."

Ryder poured milk into a cup and followed Dina into the living area. They set the cookies and milk on a table near the tree.

Magenta: "Santa's gonna love these cookies."

Dina: "He better cause I'm not making him another batch."

Everyone laughed

Ryder: "I think it's time we all went to bed everyone."

Pups: "Okay."

Everyone went to bed for the night.

Time: 12:32 A.M.

It was midnight and Rowdy had woken up early.

Rowdy: *yawns* "What time is it?"

Rowdy got out of his bed and stretched. He then remembered that Santa might've came.

Rowdy: "I should go see if Santa came yet."

Rowdy quietly walked out of the room and into the living area. When he got closer to the tree, he saw someone by the tree placing presents down.