Chapter 14: Aftermath

Magenta picked herself up off the ground. The aura around her had vanished and she stopped glowing. After she had gotten up, she looked up and saw the bridge had been completely destroyed from their attacks.

Magenta: "Wow, this is a mess."

Magenta still having some energy left in her flew over to the other side in pursuit of Primrose.

Magenta: "I'd like to hope she's given up by now, but considering my luck she probably hasn't."

Once Magenta reached the other side of the bridge she landed and looked around for Primrose. Debris almost covered the bridge.

Magenta: "If your over here Primrose, then give up. You won't win this fight. Don't make me do what Dina had to do to Racheal."

As Magenta was walking around Primrose walked out of front of her. Primrose no longer had her dark aura around her, her eyes seemed to have turned back to normal as well.   She looked defeated. Her suit was torn in multiple places, bruises all over.

Magenta's mind: "God she looks awful."

Primrose: *groans* "I.. I give up..."

Magenta was relieved to hear this.

Magenta: "If you really give up, throw me the crystal you stole from us."

Primrose took the crystal from her suit and threw it over to Magenta. Magenta grabbed it and held it in her paw.

Primrose: "It's not worth it anymore anyway."

Primrose began to walk over to the side of the bridge. She reached the edge and looked down at the water below.

Primrose: "I just want to be with her..."

Magenta: "Do you mean Racheal?"

Primrose turned around with a tear in her eye.

Primrose: "Yes... "

Magenta: "I know that... it hurts that she isn't around anymore. I'm really sorry."

Primrose: "Don't be... I'll be with her again soon."

Magenta: "What do you me-"

Before Magenta could finish her sentence, Primrose leaped off the bridge. Magenta panicking rushed over.

Magenta: "Primrose no!"

Magenta reached the edge, but when she looked down, she saw no signs of Primrose. Magenta stepped back and sat down is disbelief.

Magenta: "She.. really jumped..."

Magenta could feel this growing pain inside of her. The pain of guilt.

Magenta: "We.. caused this."

Magenta stood there talking to herself when she heard a voice calling out to her from the air. Magenta turned and looked up and saw a friendly face.

Magenta: "Dina!"

Magenta flew up to Dina and the two shared a hug.

Dina: "I'm so glad your okay! When Chase told me what had happened, we were all so worried. I'm glad to see your alright."

Magenta: "I'm glad to be alright too ya know."

Dina: "Hey, what happened to Primrose?"

Dina looked around and saw the pup was nowhere in sight. Magenta letting go of Dina looked down.

Magenta: "She... she jumped..."

Dina froze when hearing this.

Dina: "What do you mean.. she jumped. Do t tell me she..."