Dupe (Male) x GN Reader

Requested by SangeetaThakur2. Here ya go! If you want any gender changes, please lemme know!

I'm so sorry for not uploading in forever. I even got an automated message from Wattpad telling me to update my story. I've just bee extremely unmotivated and I've been trying to write, but every time I log on, I just lose it all over again. I have it for now, but I dunno how long it'll last. I'm so sorry for being unreliable for entertainment because I love making peoples' days. I really hope you guys can forgive me. Anyways, enough of my sob story. Here's the story you're here for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with a throbbing headache. I sit up and rub my temples, looking around to get my barrings. I notice that I'm sitting on familiar a tile floor and surrounded by familiar claustrophobic metal walls. The gate and door of the elevator are both made of an all-too-familiar metal. There are four familiar items beside me on my right. A lighter, lockpick, vitamins, flashlight. I grab all of them and stand up. My legs are sore from being seemingly dropped in an uncomfortable position for God knows how long. I press the button beside the elevator gate, causing the metal to squeak as it moves aside, freeing me from the confines of the elevator.

I step out of the elevator into the cozy-looking reception room, walking around the desk and grabbing the key. I unlock the door and step through as the key disappears from my hands, only to reappear for the next unsuspecting, unfortunate person who finds themself here. I start making my way through the hotel, fear filling my body the further I go as I realize the gravity of my current situation. I avoid Rush, Eyes, and Halt, then entering a room with three possible routes. I sigh and turn my head back to see the number, assuming I haven't gone far enough into the room for it to be burned off yet. Unfortunately for me, it was. I groan quietly and walk further into the room, going to the door on the left. I slowly approach the door. I strain my ear to listen for any signs of Dupe. I hear a rattling sound and flinch away, gasping quietly as I back away from the door. I start heading for the middle door, listening for the rattling. I don't hear it this time and sigh in relief, reaching out and grasping the handle. As I turn the knob, I hear a chuckle come from the other side of the door. I back away and turn to run, but it's already too late. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me against them. I gasp and struggle against them, fear seeping through my pores.

"Hey, hey, hey! Shhhh! I'm not gonna hurt you. Please don't leave. I-I just want some company," I hear a pained voice say from behind me.

I stop struggling and go limp, my limbs going weak with fatigue and submission.

"O-okay," I say, looking down at the floor.

Dupe pulls me to the next door, opening it and leading me through. He sits me down on a couch and sits down next to me, scooting away to ensure I'm as comfortable as I can be. He plays with his fingers and shirt, blushing in embarrassment and the uncomfortable silence engulfing us. I sit with my hands in my lap, looking down at my feet, the silence ringing loudly in my ears. Eventually, I feel Dupe scoot a little closer to me.

"W-what's your n-name?" He asks, his voice soft and timid.

"I'm Y/N. What about you?" I ask, even though I already know his name.

"Oh, I-I'm Dupe,. It-it's nice to meet you, Y/N" Dupe responds, looking away from me once more.

We sit in silence again until he breaks the ice.

"C-can...can I...uh...hug you?" Dupe asks shyly, touching his pointer fingers together, "I-I won't hurt you, I swear. I-I just..." he cuts himself off, looking away, a deep shade of red covering his face.