INTRODUCTION

He was smiling , time has stopped for him from the moment he felt his home is just now few kilometers from airport, as soon he landed at airport was welcomed by Bakhtu , the one who raised him like a true well-wisher,  guided him always about what is right or wrong, he respects him like he does his father shahnawaz khan , who remains busy due to socio-political responsibility  which he understands...

He was so excited seeing bakhtu he asked him about everyone but in response to his questions bakhtu only said " chote khan lets go home , you are coming after  7 years,  many things have changed in haveli, you are late"..

Murtasim khan somehow smiled by his answer ,but knew something was wrong as his mother urgently called him back and from last one year he had a feeling that something is wrong in family as no one was happy while talking to him and neither he had a long conversation with anyone, he ignored thinking may be in foreign their is time difference , so mismatch in convenient time resulted in short conversations..

Bakhtu was worried that it has been a year that a storm has destroyed everything for murtasim khan and he his unaware..

Soon Haveli came in vision and with that his smile grew more and more...