💥12💥

"Something ocean related?" Skyfire asked.

Starscream shook his head.

They were in their room, discussing possible names for the upcoming sparkling. Starscream was probably two weeks out from having this sparkling, and he was getting impatient with it.

"We could maybe try to find something related to both our names? Like, galaxy related, or, Sky related?" Skyfire suggested before blushing in embarrassment, "Though—"

A knock came to the door, and Wheeljack opened the door right as both winged bots looked up. "Hey, Starscream?"

Starscream felt his spark twist. He hadn't spoken to Wheeljack in awhile. "Yessss?"

"Ramjet wants to talk with you— wait whoa. Do you all not have a crib yet?"

Starscream and his partner shared a glance. "No. Seekerlings stay with their parent's in their nest–our bed– for the first year." he explained to Wheeljack. "Why do you care?"

The rally car shrugged in response.

Starscream whined, standing up, "Oh well, what is it Ramjet wants?"

"I dunno."

"You're help, aren't you?" The seeker grumbled, walking out. As he heard chatter start to stir between the other two scientists, the seeker decided to make his way to the flight deck. That's where the seekers lived afterall. Except him and Skyfire, they lived in their own spot near the labs.

Upon being sparked, Starscream took to old habits and began to work in the science field again. He refused all help from his peers and said that he would learn everything there is to know about earth on his own.

Right now, he was on ocean research, specifically coral. Only because Skyfire loved the ocean so much and Starscream was determine to make the mech a perfect aquarium based on the research he conducted.

Did you know coral is an animal?

Starscream didn't either. But he got to lovingly listen to Skyfire ramble about coral after he made the discovery and shared it.

While Shockwave didn't practice the same studies, even he praised Starscream for being determined to find out information on earth on his own, expanding his on knowledge by experience, and boy oh boy, was Starscream soaking up those compliments here received.

He walked right into the flight deck, just to see it empty.

What?

The flight deck was never empty, no matter what was happening. Astrotrain and Blitzwing hung out in here during the night even!! Taking time to read. He heard Thundercracekr has taken up in reading with them.

He hummed, but heard loud laughing coming from one of the rooms.

Without thought he went over, recognizing it as Skywarp's room. He knocked on the door, wondering what his brother was up to.

The taller seeker opened the door, revealing his black and purple look. He grinned seeinghis brother. "Starscream!" He said happily, "Wanna watch horrible youtuber apologies with me and Novastorm?" He purred. "We're about to hit Colleen Ballinegr's."

"As fun as that sounds...no." The Air Commander responded. "Where is everyone?"

"They headed to the roof for a day out. Easier than out deck to enter open skies, especially for the helicopters."

"Whirl and Vortex are out there?"

"And Blades!"

"Primus above– whatever, thanks 'warp."