Chapter 9: Suspect's Pov; Hyunjin

Jungsu: You are following him again?

Me: Shut up Jungsu!*I stopped walking after hearing screams from a disgusting familiar voice.*

Miriam: Oh Wow. Can't you do a simple thing as walking like a normal person?*She pushed Seungmin hard making him hit the hard stone wall. He had a hard impact falling on the ground bumping his head on the wall*

Seungmin: Auch

Miriam: Try not to be a cry baby if your brain cans and next time watch were you are going or it would be worst.* She kicked Seungmin four times before leaving. He looked disy and fell uncouncius. I came closer to him and took his hand, leaving my diary beside him.*

Jungsu:Take revenge.

Me: I don't think it is a good idea...

Jungsu: You already did it.

Me: I'm leaving...*I let go of his hand took my diary walking away.*

Jungsu: Kill her I know what is the best for you Hyunjin.

Me: No you don't!

Jungsu: Yes I do.

No expression was seen on his face. He took my hand and like the last time my concience was gone.

Jungsu: Kill her.
______________________________________

Hyunjin Pov:

Not again. I just woke up. Lately I have been having nightmares about me murdering Kim but this time it was about Miriam. At first I thought this was a coincidence but it seems like it's not. I looked at the diary for some minutes and took it leaving the dorm. I have to take rid of him before it keeps getting worse. I stood up and left the dorm. I asked miself where I could get rid of the diary. It wasn't a diary in first place but I dicided to give it this use. While after it started to answer to what I wrote. It started to feel like I couldn't control my own actions.

I passed next to the nursery. Seungmin's was peacefully sleeping. I miss him. I came closer to him taking his hand. He looks so perfect when he sleeps. I scanned his face carefully.

Me: I'm sorry.

I was disappointed that we started to fell apart because of me but I didn't know what to do with it was like I was pulled away from him by a powerful force.

Jusgsu: Now you want to come back?

Me: Leave!

Jungsu: Am I wrong, Hyunjin? You were the one who grew distant. Not him. I'm sure he hates you now.

Me: I said leave!* I'm in the edge of tearing up. I know it's all my fault we aren't friends anymore but there is no need to make me feel wort about it. That he surely doesn't love me anymore and we could never be anything, not even friends.*

Jungsu: There's always a solution for this Hyunjin...

Me: I don't want your stupid solutions!

Jungsu: Why not? They've worked before didn't they?

Me: No.

Jungsu: You have a lot of different solutions. You can kill all his friends to make him come back or...

Me: No!

Jungsu: you can kill him to. It's all up to you Hyunjin.*I es my ears and started to repeat no out loud. Jungsu came closer and tried to get my hands out of my hears.* Let me help Hyunjin.

Me: No, no, no, no...

Jungsu: Hyunjin!* He shouted too loud. Unfortunately we weren't alone Seungmin was still there. Seungmin moved and growled a little.*

I ran out of the nursery with the diary. Outside, I peked from the nursery's door. I saw his face pop up from the pillow rubbing his eyes with his fists out of tiredness. He looked around confused before laying on the bed again. I sighed. I wouldn't know what to do if he found me there.

I looked around and saw Jungsu wasn't with me. I took the opportunity and entered a random bathroom. I was looking for a trash can to throw it inside but Jungsu appeared infront of me.

Jungsu: What do you think you are doing, Hyunjin?*He pushed me and I fell on the floor. The dairy fell and it was far from me now. It's gonna be hard to get it before him.* After all of the things I did for you you decide to throw me away in a trash can?! Don't you remember I helped you with your bullies?!

Me: I-i

Jungsu: I-i*he mimicked me*  You are nothing but an a ungrateful rat.* I stood up took the diary and threw it at him running away.*