Chapter 1: The beginning

Y/N POV:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm ringing like crazy. I got off of bed, today is the day. I showered and brushed my hair, changed into my tunic and went down stairs with my luggage.

Yesterday we went to the Diagon alley to buy all the stuff that we needed including my wand.

Everyone was ready so I took mr.sprinkles and left. Mr.spreankles is my cat,he has been my pet since I'm 9. In this house everyone one is obsessed with cats. We drove to the station as always my mom took a few hours of at work to drive us to the station and say goodbye to us but, of course, Mr.Red didn't.

All of us went inside searching for the platform 9 3/4. When we found it Mom said his goodbye to all of us and left. When she was gone Lana spoke up.

Lana:omg finally, she left. None of you talk to me in school I don't want to be seen with stupid people.

Then she crossed the door of the platform 9 3/4. The tree of us rolled our eyes.

Sana: Let's ignore her.

Minho and I: Yea

Minho: So, what are we waiting for? let's go inside.

He crossed the wall.we were standing there until Sana spoke up.

Sana: You go first since is your first.*she giggled at her own rime*

Honestly is the first time I go inside the platform. Usually, mom and I will say goodbye in the hall and leave, so.... i'm nervous.

I took the trolley with my luggage and mr.sprinkles and ran to the wall closing my eyes. The moment I opened them I found myself in the platform 9 3/4. I looked over to find Minho. Sana had just arrived and was greeted by a group of girls who hugged her tightly. They talked and Sana came to me.

Sana: I'm going with them.*she hugged me and kissed my cheek*See you later sis! I love you!!!!!*She shouted while leaving*

Me: Bye!I love you too!

I was searching for Minho when I saw one of the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen going inside the train. I got out of my imagination and looked for Minho.

I found him with 2 boys, both of them shorter than my brother. All of them paying attention to my brother's cats: Sonie, Songuie and Dorie.

Me: Minho!*I ran to them*

Minho: Hi

Boy 1:Oh, your Lee know's and Sana's sister. I'm Bang Chan but you can call me Chan.

Boy 2: I am Han Jisung but please just call me Han.

Me: Okay.

Chan: Lee know, we have to get into the train with the rest.

Minho: Okay!

The four of us started to make our way to the train. I was curious about something so I asked Minho: What's the nickname thing for?

Minho: I don't know but I like it.
Han choose it.*they smile to each other*

Me: It's great to finally meet him, you only talk about him.*Minho hits my arm. Han and Chan start laughing*

Chan: Well Han does talk about Minho a little too much as well.

Me: Really? I mean I didn't even know he had other friends beshide him ...

Minho: Alright, bye sis!*He goes inside the train with Han, Chan waves at me and leaves. I wave back and went inside to find an empty cab. I found one and sat on one of the seats. Soon after a dog faced boy entered*

Dog faced boy: Can I?

Me: yea,sure.

Dog faced boy: Thanks, my name is Seungmin by the way.

Me: I'm Y/N,Lee Y/N.

Seungmin: Cool.

The train started to move and we started talking. We got along very well but our talk was interrupted by a boy. The handsome boy I saw before in the platform.

Handsome boy: May I?

Both: sure.

Seungmin: Your name?

Handsome boy: Hwang Hyunjin.Yours?

Me: Lee Y/N.

Seungmin: Kim Seungmin.

Hyunjin: Kim Seungmin? You are the letter boy?!

We both looked at Seungmin.

The letter boy, my brother told me about him. Last year they had a mail problem with a muggle admission letter to Hogwarts and the boy never received the letter so he couldn't go to Hogwarts. Since the students kept talking about him they named him the letter boy but I didn't know they knew his name.

Seungmin stared at us with a confused expression.

Hyunjin: Last year a muggle boy had a mail problem with his admission letter and he has your same name. Are you him?

Seungmin: Yea, I was supposed to came to Hogwarts last year but I didn't knew until a week ago.

After this Seungmin stared reading and Hyunjin and I looked at the window.