Chapter 11: Christmas

Y/N Pov:

Finally, Christmas! Vacation. After a long quidditch season and a study term.
I really don't like Christmas when I go home since I have a lot of family pressure and stuff. But this year is all happiness. I'm going to spend winter vacation with Jeongin and that's all I need. Is easier to ingnor Lana too so I don't see anything bad happening this year on Christmas.

I waved at good bye at my friends and went happily to the Great Hall.

Me: Finally Christmas!

Minho: Never seen you so excited about Christmas. Do you have a fever?

Me: No. I'm ok Minho.*He came closer to me and put his hand on my forehead*

Minho: You sure?*He was still all over me very worried.*

Me: Yes, thank you.*he wouldn't stop.*Ya! Do you know about personal space?!

Han: Love! Come here and leave her alone. She told you she is fine.*My brother turned around scanned me and went back to his sit next to Han*

Minho: Sorry Hanie. I was worried.

Han: Don't worry love.

Felix: God! Stop flirting with each other and date already.

Minho: Very funny, hahaha.

Jeongin: it's funny how is only the six of us who are staying here.

Chan: right. I thought that Han, you(Jeongin) and I can share bedroom together. To feel less lonely in our empty bedrooms.

Jeongin: That's a great idea!

Han: yayyy! So... Fun!

*Long Time skip*

3rd person Pov:

The first Christmas week was fun. Y/N and Minho spent a lot of time with each other as well with Han and Jeongin. They went to Hogsmeade, drunk butter beer and also did some homework. They where having a great time nothing wired was happening and the school seemed very calm.

Jeongin woke up in the middle of the night. Chan was sleeping like a baby, thanks to the sleeping potion he has been drinking. Han was covered in his blanket from head to toe. The sleepy boy took the empty glass of water next to him. He went to fill it with water. Some drops fell on the ground as he carefully came back from filling it. It seems he forgot how clumsy he is when he dicided to speed up his walking. His foot meet the water on the floor making him fall backwards. The glass flew straight to Jisung's head. Jeongin panicked and tried to catch the glass before it landed on Jisung's head but failed falling again on his butt. The glass fell on the blanket. Jisung's covered body slowly disappeared as the glass fell on it. By the blink of an eye Jisung's bed was wet and empty. Jeongin steared at the bed in confusion. Where is Jisung?
___________________________________

Jeongin: Y/N!

Y/N: What do you want? I'm sleeping.

She covered her face more with the blanket.

Jeongin: It's important.

She sat on the bed and looked at the gorgeus boy infront of her.

Y/N: What?

Jeongin: Han disappeared!*She was to tired to react but the confusion and surprise on her face were obvious.* Come with me.

They went to the boys dorm. Jeongin explain to her what happened. Y/N did all she could to listen and don't miss anything.

Y/N: Should we search for him?

Jeongin: We should but we don't know were is he.

Y/N spotted a piece of paper under Jisung's night stand. She took the price of paper and read it out loud.

Y/N:"Hi, Hanie. See you again in the Slytherins comun room at 12pm. The password is the same the last time we meet. With love Min Min." Min Min? Since when is my brother called Min Min?

Jeongin: How do you know is your brother?

Y/N: The handwriting.
It's too late for going into Slytherins comun room?

Jeongin: No?

Y/N: Let's go.

She took her invisibility cape and ran down stairs with Jeongin. People from different houses shouldn't know were their dorms are but some students don't care about it. Minho is one of them, on her first year Minho showed her his dorm and Slytherins comun room. Every time they change the password to enter Minho he will update her. He wanted her to come with him if she was having a rough time unconditionally.

They arrived to the entrance. The enormous rock wall in the underground of the castle.

Y/N: pudding*She wisperd*

The wall opened slowly and silently even if the rocks were double their weight. The open wall leaded to a wide pair of stairs they went down quickly.

The commun room was empty. Their steps were noisy compared at how silent was the commun room. They leaded to Minho's dorm. Maybe they were there. They tough.
Y/N was scared. Scared to find out her brother has been killing people with Han.
Something inside of her feels bad. She feels like she is betraying the trust she has with him.
The door was closed. Y/N came closer to the door knob. She slowly twisted it, adrenaline in her vains. She pulled apart and looked at Jeongin. She signed him to open it for her. He knew she was having trouble with this. He took her hand and slowly place it in the door knob with his. They opened the door together.
The room was very dark so it took them some time to find out what they were doing. They where moving in the bed, eating each other's faces like their life's depends on it. Luckily Han were Minho only making out shirtless. It could be worse. The disgusted expression on Y/N's face was priceless. At least it wasn't a conspiration to kill the school but seeing his brother shirtless doing this type of stuff. it was repulsive.
Jeongin on the other hand was embarrassed to say the least. Eyes wide open looking anywhere except Minho's bed.

Jeongin: We should leave*his voice cracked at the end.*

Y/N: Yes.