EASILY

just because it wont come easily... doesn't mean we shouldn't try

it had been a few days since the night they drank. and in all honesty not much had changed, much to felix's disappointment.

sure, they all may have watched movies together, but felix opted to sit on the opposite side of the couch, and jump at the chance to leave the room to fetch refreshments.

"hey, lix?" hyunjin spoke up as they were in the middle of a studio ghibli movie. the blonde let out a small 'mm'
"would you mind grabbing a fresh bag of popcorn?" the brunette smiled softly

"yeah, sure" felix mumbled, standing and ushering himself out of the room, shutting the door a bit heavier than intended

"is he.. okay?" changbin asked, slight concern shadowing his face

"i dunno, but now that im thinking of it, he has been a bit distant, huh?"

"yeah, i was starting to pick up on that also. what should we do?" the older male frowned

_____

felix stared blankly at the wall as the sound of kernels popping filled the background. sighing heavily, he then he looked out the window. something though, caught his eye a bit past the gate, causing him to gasp.

"no.. no way"

popcorn long forgotten, felix bolted out the front door near the gate.

"liv?! what the hell are you doing over here?"

the young girl smiled softly, "hey lix"

felix was in complete and utter shock. he hadnt seen his sister in at least two months, and not for more than mere seconds at a time. needless to say he wasted no time in opening the gate and wrapping his arms around her

"oh my god, how did you get out? where's mom? how are you? how is sch-"

the young girl softly covered his mouth, confusing felix in the process, "shh! they don't know im here!"

felix smiled and hugged her even tighter, "my god liv you are so .. grown now! i missed you so much"

"i missed you too lix, so much. i'm okay! i just wanted to tell you that i really am sorry for what happened so long ago, i really really didnt mean for any of that to happen. sunny and i miss you." she smiled shyly

"oh olivia.. its okay! i never once held it against you. it was their fault for-"

"olivia lee! we are supposed to be at the beach, would you stop wand- oh."

felix looked up and felt dread fill every fiber of his being. for approaching him was none other than his mother. olivia sighed, and stepped away from felix, sending him an apologetic smile.

"ah, hello.. mom"

the woman sneered at that phrase, "son. so, tell me. have you decided to stop this phase you're in and come back home, or are you still sinning?"

felix contained an eye roll, "yknow, i dont think you have the right to know anything about me anymore."

her eyes widened with rage, "you disrespectful
brat. you seem to forget that fact that without me, you would not be breathing right now."