Chapter - 6

I went to his birthday, i wasn't invited.
Daria didn't came with me . Deneb opened the door ,
He was astonished. He said you? I said yes why ?
Can't i come here? He said no not that .
Come inside. Alyssa was cooking something .
Smells good . I gave him a box. music box. He took it and said for what i said maybe you forgot the day Deneb it's your birthday! Deneb said i almost forgot.
I said happy birthday. Alyssa came at the moment and said well i don't even remember. Deneb likes music box very much since he was child.
This box was given by him . And now i returned it .
He said wait Lacerta this music box is like your 17th birthday gift. I said you gave this box to me.
And I returned to you. He said why? I said i don't know.
Deneb said nothing. I eat the dinner there.
While i was leaving, Alyssa said it is good to meet you . I said nothing and smirked. She started into my eyes for a moment and fall in to the floor .
Deneb hold her . I was watching the show .
Alyssa said i love you to Deneb and closed her eyes.
At the end she died. Deneb was fully shocked.
He started screaming nooo. I was watching.
And remembered what Alyssa had said to me before left . I just went from the place.
I couldn't breathe in the car . So i am who killed Alyssa? I started to cry she didn't even though that i will kill her . She thinks i am good . I mixed poison in her food while they was in the kitchen and i was alone in the dining. I killed her as a price of Deneb's birthday. Ok thats end with Alyssa . The face expression of Deneb was amazing to see.
He is crying hard, even though he is a man .
Daria called Mr. Cameron Jones. I told her that why did you called him? It was her luck . Daria didn't speak. Mr. Cameron Jones came at the situation
He understood that someone killed her .
He took plates which one was Alyssa's. He sanded plates for forensic evidence. He asked everyone for evidence. But nothing happened. He asked me about those peoples if i had found them .
I said i have not searched yet . But soon i will find them . He said that is a murder Lacerta !.
I said what ? But who killed her ? That's impossible only we were here. He said i know but something happened that we don't know . Please find them Lacerta it's important. I said yes ofcourse.
He showed me the forensic report the plates were poisoned which means the poison was in her food .
And it's so dangerous poison if any human take
One drop of this they immediately die like Alyssa.
I said gosh .! Next day i went to the hospital i know that they will be in this hospital. Because something happened with them when we was in school. Long story short i paralyzed them for
Knowing that i am a killer . In school life i accidentally killed my teacher and they saw it .
But they thought i killed him for any reasons they don't even tried to believe that it was an accident . And they knows that if someone kills Deneb's children and wife . Then it's me . So i have to kill them properly because they will ...... ugh
They all are in word no.58 . When i entered in to the word they didn't recognize me but when i said
LA.....CER...TTA they all are astonished their face was telling that , they were scared their eyes wes telling that ,they wanted to escap but can't as they are all paralyzed. I said i know you all could here me . I beg your pardon, that a long time ago i just made you all stay here. As you know i am a ... you know i don't need to tell. I will come here again at 3 am bye bye you snails. I came at 3 am they was afraid they understood that it was me .i brought 10 new scissors for something new to do . I started to speak, ladies and gentlemen
Today we will learn something practically.
Because you need to know how to do . Today we will learn how to murder! I started to kill them all were shacking for escape but i killed everyone. Wow i killed everyone ,scissors were there i wrote a massive massage in the blood that Cameron you loser nothing you could do, i killed everyone how you will know that who i am ? And decorate it with scissors because my finger print wasn't there i was wearing gloves and when i came here for first time i was in joker costume. No one will recognize me .
And now i came here as a old smart woman i am now looking like a 60 years old lady. I went to my home . Next morning Mr. Cameron Jones called me
He said Lacerta bad news they are all died.
I said who ? He said those 10 people . The killer killed them how could he knows that?? I said what ? They are all died? He said yes killer stabbed them 60 times . I said how cruel . He said nothing to do we need to find more evidence. I said yes .
The mad killer left a massage i said what was it?
He said nothing , it's not important for now . Think what to do now . I said give me some moments Mr.jones soon i will find evidence and the killer too.
He said ok but hurry . He cut the call.i don't know why i laughed too hard after he cut the call.