Chapter - 1

Today is the day i was waiting for 11 years .
Finally iam going to say my friend that i like him.
I was afraid to tell him that's why it took many times . I decided on my 26th birthday i will tell him .
So, today is my birthday, i invited my all my best friends .I also tell him as he is my best friend.
Everyone have attended on my birthday. His name is
Deneb . I couldn't tell him for shyness. At the end when i am about to tell him , he called everyone .
He was looking at me . And especially called me and said i get you a huge gift . I was happy everyone was astonished. Deneb continued dear Lacerta...
The thing i couldn't tell anybody especially you as you are my close friend . I was happy , i thought
Maybe i don't need to tell him anything he already knew and maybe he likes me too. He hold my hands . As a present i want to inform you that ...
My face was full of smile. He continued that i ...
I .... i... I laughed hard and said what? Tell me you what ? Deneb said ...... I am getting married to someone i loved . I was happy because i know
Its me so ,, i was smiling . He said my love welcome to Alyssa . I was astonished. I dont know why everything to me is blurry. Every one was clapped at the momment . It wasn't me who he is getting to married.. it was another girl named Alyssa . Deneb
Said to me you are happy now ? You've always told me that i should need someone to take care of me and it's her . Me and Alyssa is getting married.
She is the only one i love and she will take care of me . Deneb introduced me with her . He said Alyssa it's my friend close friend not just close she is like my sister. My eyes was full of tears. Deneb said don't cry Lacerta i know you are proud. I said yes.
I am proud of you that's the special gift in my entire life . I will never forgot that moment, that gift .
I will not forget that. Deneb gave all of us a wedding card.
Only 1 week later they will get married. I wasn't know
What to do at the momment . I just ... started to
Smile and acting like i was really proud of him that he finally found someone that will take care of them .I was so surprised when he said i am a sister to her, like he really see me as a sister . And i was a great Fool , Fallen in love with Deneb was a great mistake. I am stupid,, more than a stupid .