Chapter - 2

1 week later ....
Today is the day Deneb and Alyssa is going to marry.
Maybe my saddest day in my whole entire life.
I didn't cry that much in my life that i had cried in this week. I wore a cursed silk black dress , which one i made for today . I started to make this dress next day of my birthday. I work so hard for this dress . I tried to make this dress as cursed i could.
Because today is the worst day of my life. I entered there with special gift . People is already started to staring into my dress . I smiled and moved forward.
Deneb's dad came and said umm hey Lacerta how are you my daughter? He said nothing about my dress . I answered him with respect. And asked him how are you? He answered i am fine , i .. uh .i didn't expect that you will come today. I said why i shall not come? It's my friend's wedding. I had to come .
But why you expect that? He said uh ... i .. know ..uh that you like him so......uh... I didn't late him end his line i said yes ofcourse Mr.mendes but as a brother .
He was shocked and smiled and said enjoy and vanished with a cup of red wine. Deneb's father is such a gentleman. He is the leader of a mafia gang. He is also smarter than Deneb.
Everyone scared of him . I better fall in love with his Father . Because his wife died. And he is still a good looking man. Finally i saw Deneb . I called him he was surprised of my looking. He came to me and laughed and said nice dress Lacerta . Alyssa came and she laughed and said what kind of foolish dress is that . This is so cursed And said nothing .
The wedding is done now. Everyone was leaving.
I called Deneb and his wife and give them the gift that i got for them . They took it and opened it . But when Deneb saw the gift he droped it on the floor .
Alyssa was screaming i was laughing. It was a Bloody doll head with bloody scissors. I left the place befor Deneb and Alyssa say something.
Deneb called me 5 times but i ignored it and left the place as quick as possible .