Chapter 1

"They're still so rampant after everything that happened..." the voice of a certain, neuro agent could be heard throughout the briefing room.

The eyes of the General narrowed, glancing over to the rest of the constituents present in the room. "To ensure the safety of both M.A.T.A. and Cyberaya, it's best to eliminate the leftover bases of the Numeroz in order to prevent an instance of comebacks being initiated." He spoke in return, narrowing his gaze further.

The Numeroz has been lying low, but the silent is much scarier than the one openly revealing their plans. The silence coming from the leftover members of that team is concerning enough, to wipe them out while they're still in silence is the best solution to end the lurking dangers in Cyberaya.

"If I may, General, we only managed to uncover half of the scattered bases used by the Numeroz. With the number of bases scattered closely to one another in a specified area, it gave me the possibility that there might be more of the said bases than we originally anticipated." The agent in a monochrome-themed suit spoke, flicking the lollipop stick within his grasp to a nearby trash bin situated at the far corner of the briefing room.

"This would've been much easier if only Ali..." the agent in blue paused, the name was like a taboo word that rendered the whole briefing room silent.

Ali, the tekno agent wielding I.R.I.S., he long disappeared after the deaths of Agent Zain and Uno. No one knew what happened, or if he stayed on the Academy when the explosion occurred. They didn't know what else to assume, there wasn't a sign of the tekno agent to be seen in what was left of the island. Ali just simply disappeared, no one knew where he went or what happened to him. he disappeared along with I.R.I.S., a gadget that they can no longer track down, but they are certain that the object was not yet destroyed.

It could only give them the false hope that Ali was still alive somewhere, still carrying I.R.I.S. in his grasp. As to why he never bothered to return, they don't know. They don't know anything about Ali's whereabouts.