X. I Had a Trip and I....Fell Inlove with a Stranger

"Of course, I really need to catch my daughter, who stole something from his father" Your father grinned evily at you and stood up from the couch. You can see his eyes from the dim light, his eyes are red and he looks really stressed He seem stressed, wait, no, his eyes, they're different. You studied his face again I think he's, on drugs?, but how can he remember about the credit card? wait, let's not jump into conclusions (y/n) I don't know if he's really on drugs. You fake smiled at him widely "D-dad, I didn't stole it f-from you, I didn't know you put something big on it, bu-but don't worry, I'm here to return it back to you" You reasoned out. You get the credit card at your wallet. You handed it to your father. He smiled at you and walked closer to you. He grabbed your right wrist while holding the card "If you know that I put something big in there, then you already wasted it" he said while squeezing your wrist "am I right (y/n)!?" you feel pain at your right wrist, feeling like your vein is gonna pop up "D-dad it hurts, you're hurting my wrist!" "Answer my question first!!!" your father shouted at you "Dad, I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry, that's why I'm here, to return it".

Tadashi's POV

Tadashi was riding on his scooter, on his way to lucky cat cafe. "Ugh, I should've just said it to her earlier!" He cursed his self "And I'm also, A, TOTAL IDIOT!, I really don't know why I left her there, I think she's already with her boyfriend and she already gave the credit card back to his father, and her happy shitty after is not so shitty anymore, Ugh god darn it!! what am I thinking" he rubbed his face while driving the scooter "I admit it!!....I already had a feelings with a girl I just suddenly met, A stranger!....but....wait!!" he stopped his scooter at the side gutter "The spare helmet! It's still on her head when we're at the apartment, I need to get it back!!" he turned his scooter around to the road where he had been through from your apartment.

~~~~

"Well if you're here to return it, that's good, but I think you're planning on something" your father said. He grabbed your credit card from your hand. He put the card on his pocket, still holding your wrist tightly. "I know you well (y/n), you really got the traits from your mom" your wrist feels like it's about to blow but you didn't let the pain go through you. "You're trying to be independent (y/n) am I right?" he said while grinning at you. You smirked at him "Then what's wrong with it?" his grin suddenly fell off turning into a deadly glare. He released you from his hold then he slapped your face very hard. You felt the pain at your wrist and also at your left cheek. You gritted your teeth from anger while holding your left cheek. "What's wrong with it dad!? huh!? aren't you happy that I'm already leaving you, so you can have a freedom here, where you can bring a hundred girls inside of this house!?" his eyes were full of anger and so is yours. He run towards you and punched you in the stomach. You stumbled from the punch and winced through the pain. "What did you say!? are you talking back at your father!? are you disobeying me already!?" he said while pointing his index finger at you. You laughed about what he said. He narrowed his eyes at you. "Of course! BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A FATHER LIKE YOU!!!" You shouted at him. Tears streamed down on your face. You felt a little regret about what you said to your father. He's now in a full anger because of what you said to him. He was about to punch you in the face. Until you saw someone kicked him in the stomach.

You saw Tadashi looking at you with his eyes widened because of what he did. He offered a hand to you helping you out to stand up. You grabbed his hand and stood up. Your father also stood up from the kick. He run towards Tadashi and grabbed him down. He's on top of Tadashi and punching him in the face while Tadashi fights back. You saw a white wooden chair at the kitchen. You run fast to the kitchen and grabbed it. You put the wooden chair upwards and smashed it at your father's back. Your father turned unconcious. He's laying on top of Tadashi and He removed himself from him. Tadashi stood up.

You're panting. Your heart is beating fast. You're staring at your father who's laying at the ground, unconcious while you're holding a broken wooden chair. Tadashi hugged you tightly and patted your head. You can hear his heart beating loudly. You dropped the broken wooden chair while you're still out of yourself, thinking, about what you did to your father. You hugged Tadashi back and buried your face through his chest and started sobbing. After a few minutes "Let's get out of here (y/n)" You nodded. The two of you got outside of your apartment and headed to the elevator. Tadashi is still hugging you all the way outside securely like no one can hurt you anymore and he'll be the one to protect you. You're still not letting out a word and still staring at the ground, thinking about what you did earlier.

You two are already outside of the apartment building. You can see Tadashi's scooter parked infront. Tadashi was about to sit at his scooter until you grabbed his hand and let him hug you. You cried in his arms "Tadashi!!" you said while you sniff "Thanks for everything!" He let go of the hug and hold your shoulder letting himself to look at you closely. Your face was just inches away frm him. "Hey! It's nothing! from now on I'll be the one, who'll take care of you and protect you got it!?" you nodded and sniffs like a lost kid where a mysterious guy founded you and tries to help you to get back to your mommy. Tadashi sat on his scooter and started it "Come with me, let's go to my house" You sat at Tadashi's back and hold at his torso tightly.

You and Tadashi are on the way to lucky cat cafe. The scooter speed was at sixty letting your hair flail within the wind.

If I didn't met this man, I got myself at the streets. That I already wasted all my money and no more clothes to wear. It's a good thing that I let him come with me all the way through. And It's also a good thing that I..I.. I've fallen in love with this stranger. A stranger who's kind, caring, gentleman, happy to be with and most of all selfless. You hold at his torso very tight.

I had a trip and I.....fell in love with a stranger.

I Love you, Tadashi.

(•--•)

And. THAT'S IT EVERYBODY!!. The story has already ended. First of all Thank you so much for reading this mini novel even if it's just for fun or to kill my boredom. I Didn't expect that someone would read my story. So. Thank you so much also those who catched up with the story. Thank you guys!!. I Also have both good news and bad news. Good news. I already planned a Hiro Hamada fanfiction. It's not an x reader kinda stuff. Literally fanfic where there would be a new antagonist and a leading lady to Hiro's life. Bad news. The mini book 2 was already in the making but I decided to finish the hiro hamada fanfic first. So sorry. Is there really someone who's good at editing pictures? Who is really bored at their house doing nothing? I Really need help about the Hiro Hamada fanfic cover and also the book 2 of the stranger saga lol. Hahaha. Just message me. If can't just volunteer at the comment box. Thank all so much again.

You didn't say the three words out loud at Tadashi. You kept it in mind. It's also a good thing. You know. To keep things cool between you and Tadashi hihi. Things will get wilder at the second book. Mwahaha. That's all!!

~bellyhamada