I. Falling Apart

You were just 8 years old and you saw your parents yelling at each other in the kitchen "So who is that lady!?" "NO I don't know what you're talking about!!!" "Well I just saw you and her at a bar, so you don't know what I'm talking about here!!??!" "God damn it (M/N *mothers name*) I really f**king don't know what you're talking about!!!" you started to feel crying but you stopped it "MOM, DAD! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY!!" you yelled at them angrily and tears coming down from your face "Young woman, go to your room right now!!" your father said to you, but you obeyed him. You walk up through the stairs and stopped at the hallway where you can hide and heard about the conversation downstairs "I'm so sorry (M/N) If that's what you saw, fine I'll admit it even if you're wrong okay? I'm so sorry. I really just don't want our little girl saw us fighting." "FINE!! but when I saw you doing the wrong thing again. WE'RE DONE! (F/N)" after you heard what your parents talked about you headed towards your room and locked it. You reached to your bed and started crying.

Ever since that day. Your perfect family is now falling apart.

Years Later. You were nine and you saw your mom in her bedroom putting some clothes on a luggage bag and you started to think that she's packing things "Mom where are you going?" you said and there's a sadness on your face "Oh (Y/N), Nothing sweetie, Mommy's just gonna have a business trip, so I'll be gone. Be a good girl to daddy okay? and always act like a real lady" she said and there's a crack on her voice "For how long mommy?" you said and there's a tear streaming down your face. Your mom walked towards you and hugged you and you felt like she's crying too "Sweetie, I'll be gone for long. So be a good girl" she wispered on your left side ear and she kissed your cheeks.

Your mom is done packing things. The both of you came downstairs and your dad saw your mom walking towards the door "So you're leaving already?!" your father said to your mom while raising his right eyebrow. You mom sighed and rolled her eyes "Don't worry things for you will get better when I head outside of this house. But be sure to take care of her. That's our deal right?!" she said to your dad angrily. Your mom already headed outside and you ran into her and hugged her "MOM PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU, A-ALSO DAD LOVES YOU TOO" You said to her and crying loudly "Sweetie, I love you and take care of yourself. You'll see me again after all" She said and tears coming down on her face. You hugged each other but that didn't last because your moms cab is already there. She released and kissed your cheeks and headed at the cab. She's inside the cab and waving at you until the cab is already leaving. You ran and chased it but it's too late and the cab is already gone.

You headed upstairs to your room and locked yourself in and cried all day.

Chapter 1 done yay!! guys I'm still not yet experienced in writing so, sorry okay?! I'm just bored huhu so guys thank you for reading this story. This chapter is too short so I'll make two chapters

~bellyhamada