VIII. A Place To Stay

The fireworks show at the disney world is already done. "Wow, that was so amazing!" Tadashi said with a smile on his face "Yeah it really is" you said and then you yawned "Oh my god, we need to find a place to stay, I'm really tired like hell" "They have a hotel here, right?" Tadashi asked "Oh no, I think they don't have any vacant rooms there, look at the people here, for sure they'll stay at the Disney World Resort Hotel" and you let out a sigh "So what are we gonna do now?" Tadashi asked raising an eyebrow "We need to explore orlando to find us some place to stay" You grabbed his cardigan and started walking.

The two of you walked all over the streets, but all hotels and inns that you encountered don't have any vacant rooms. "Oh my god, this is like forever, we can't find a place to stay" you whined "Hey, don't give up, there's still a way" Tadashi said cheering you up. You let out a weak smile at Tadashi "I'm really tired you know?" you rolled your eyes.

After exploring all over the streets. The two of you finally found a hotel. The Hotel has a twenty floors, modernized and full of lights. "I hope this one has vacant!" you said at Tadashi and he let out a smile.

The two of you entered the hotel and saw a few people at the lobby. You headed to the counter and a lady greeted you "Do you have a room that has two beds?" you asked the lady at the counter "Ma'am you're lucky because we only had one room left, but, the room has a single bed" your eyes widened "wait, what?! are you serious?" then the lady nodded. You face palmed and let out a big sigh "Okay, we'll take it, a one night stay only" you gave your credit card to the lady and swiped it and you saw the huge money again at the computer screen. The lady gave your credit card together with your room key "Ma'am your room number is 043 at the 8th floor, please enjoy your stay and have a great night".

You and Tadashi are at the elevator and an awkward silence is in the atmosphere. After a few minutes the elevator reached the 8th floor.

You saw your room number and you opened the door. The room has a big window on the sides, a cozy light that makes you feel relaxed more, a soft single bed, a two seater couch and a flat screen t.v. "We're lucky they have a couch" Tadashi said "What do you mean?" You asked him and narrowed your eyes "I'll be sleeping at the couch, what do you think?" "Okay, just tell me if it's really uncomfortable there, the bed is big and my body is small it means it still has a huge space" you said to Tadashi and he nodded. You walked to the door and opened it heading outside "I'm gonna get us some food, I'm really hungry, what do you want?" you asked Tadashi letting out your head at the door "It's up to you, I'm gonna go have a shower" He said and he entered the bathroom

After buying some foods you headed back to your room. You opened the door while holding a plastic bag "Hey I bought us some sush-" You saw Tadashi half naked and a towel tied on his waist. Your face turned red even your ears. You closed the door leaning on it. Your heart is beating fast and remebered what you saw. His chest puffing out, a muscles on bothof his arms and abs appearing on his stomach what the fuck did I just saw?!, he has abs!? I thought he's skinny, because he's wearing his cardigan always you slapped your face oh (y/n) what are you thinking, get a hold of yourself, you saw nothing okay?!. The door suddenly opened and you fall because you were leaning on it, but you felt someone was holding your waist. You turned back and saw Tadashi catched you. He's now wearing a t-shirt that has a ninja print on it and his wearing a pants. You removed your self from him and smiled while your face is still red "I'm sorry about what you saw, I didn't know you're coming" Tadashi said letting you in "No, I'm fine, I don't mind, I already forgot about it" You said and let a wide smile "Oh, I bought us some sushi" You said raising the plastic bag "Oh great, I'm a bit hungry".

You two talked a lot while eating the sushi. You laughed at Tadashi's jokes, telling him your crappy story of your life, telling him about the credit card and he was surprised about it and you talked about some other little things. You both finished your food, and you were both very tired. You yawned "I guess it's time for bed" "Yeah" Tadashi said rubbing his eyes. You headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth. After brushing your teeth plopped on your bed and you feel cozy. You looked at Tadashi were he's sleeping at the couch "Hey Tadashi!, are you awake?" "Uh, yeah" he said and his voice is minimal "Well, it means you're uncomfortable there". Tadashi was laying at the couch and his feet is letting out of it because the couch is too small for him "The space here, is still big, I don't mind after all, besides, this would be my thank you for keeping me company" you let out a sigh because he's not listening "Please, Tadashi" Tadashi stood up walking to your bed while he's bringing his pillow "Well, if you insist, but I'm not that kind of person" "Yeah I know, I trust you, that's why I'm letting you sleep beside me". It turned silent and you thought Tadashi was already asleep "Tadashi?" "Yuh" he said with a weak voice "Thank you for everything" you said and you suddenly hugged him. Tadashi smiled "My pleasure" and he put his arms around you. Minutes after. You two were asleep.

(•--•)

A chapter is done and the story is about to end. The scenes are now getting hotter. I also have that dirty mind hahaha tadashi half naked oh my god he's also hot at that picture. can you Imagine it? Of course you can hahahaha. Anyways thanks for reading. Dont forget the comment and vote

So you saw his abs?, you saw his biceps?, you saw his chest?. You did that intentionally do you? Hahahaha just kidding reader. But still no sparks? Hahaha just wait for it

~bellyhamada