II. Changes

9 years later....

Things changed when your mom left you and your dad. Your Dad started to smoke, drink a lot, taking ladies home and usually hurts you. You're already a college, studying at San Fransokyo College and taking BS Computer Engineering where your studying life is restless. Your life turns miserable when your mom left you, and you felt that there's no use of waiting for her to return home.

You came home at evening from SFC and you saw your dad drinking tequilas at the kitchen table He's drunk again, and there's no way of stopping him. You walked over the kitchen and heading upstairs "Hey (Y/N)!!" your father called you and you feel kinda pissed. You return to the kitchen and saw him looking at you and he's woozy "w-wheere have you b-b-been!?? huh!?" "School of course" you replied and rolled your eyes "w-what's that?!" He said and raised an eyebrow at you "dad you know what?, I'll just gonna head upstairs while you're drinking your tequilas, okay?" you said and started walking to the stairs "What did you say!? are you dis-disobeying your father!?" he said and he's already infront of you. You looked at him and you're terrified, feeling like he will gonna hit you again "So-sorry dad, no, I don't, I just wanted for you to have fun with your tequilas, so I'm gonna head upstairs to my room now and enjoy" you said while making a fake grin on your face. He patted your head "Very good, my daughter, you really are not alike your mom, daddy's proud" and you smiled at him. You headed upstairs and finally you're into your room and started crying Ugh, mom, I really hate you, I really didn't know why you have to leave father to me, ugh I HATE MY LIFE, you cried for a minute and then you started doing your project that you still haven't slept for three days.

Two chapters yas!!! I made two chapters because the next chapter would be in a few days. I hope you liked that second chapter ;)

~bellyHamada