⭒ 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 ⭒

[☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 ☆]

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

"ARIA!!" Two knocks on the the fire sign's door.

"ARIA REYES?!" A couple more.

Knocking became pounding. "ARIANA GRA—"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, LUCAS?" Aria opened the door of her bedroom and stepped out, her blonde hair disheveled and her red eyes piercing Lucas's like she wanted to cut his throat.

Lucas blinked. "It's a school day. We have fifteen minutes until we're picked up."

Aria grumbled, then turned to go back in her room. Lucas stared at the door she forgot to close, then at the crack it left. He peeked his head in.

Aria brushed a chunk of her hair with enough force that Lucas thought it was about to come out of the follicles. "Do you have something else—" she grunted as she plowed her brush through more tangles— "you would like to announce?"

"Um, no, but—"

She pointed to the hall. "Out."

Lucas sighed and dutifully left her room. He turned to go down the stairs to the kitchen, where Sawyer was waiting.

He plopped down onto an empty seat. "Why'd you have to send me to go get her?"

Sawyer shrugged. "She don't like either of us. I just don't feel like gettin' yelled at today."

"Yeah? Well, neither do I."

They waited for their roommate to make her way downstairs for a minute. A minute became five minutes. Five became ten. With a couple seconds to spare, Aria walked down the stairs, her hair now bouncy and curly, and wearing a square neck red crop top, her high-waisted jeans, and a gold pendant.

"We're going to school," Sawyer told her blankly. "Not a damn runway show."

"I want to make a good first impression, but I'm aware you don't know what that means."

"Shut your ass u—"

The sound of cars pulling up outside their houses cut Sawyer off. Lucas stood up and walked towards the door. "All right, let's just get this over with."

The three signs stepped outside, the chilly September breeze brushing across their faces. It reminded Lucas of the days where he would go visit France with his sister and sometimes even Payton. Those days were nice, but he wondered when, or if, he would see France again. This burden of being a so called "vessel" made him, no matter how difficult to admit, a little worried.

The air signs were leaving their house as well. Gabrielle gave them a wave as she was entering the limousine. Aria waved back at her, and the fire signs followed each other into the black vehicle awaiting them.

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

All twelve signs entered the academy, chatting amongst themselves. They walked in a group into the first class on their list. Apparently titled, "Freeform."

"Only freeform I know is AO3 tags," Addison mumbled. Payton nodded in agreement.

The only other student there was a muscular girl with striking blue bangs that contrasted the rest of her black hair. She was by the window, her feet propped up on the desk next to her, messing with a pencil.