⭒ 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏 ⭒

[ 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 ]

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

Payton couldn't believe her eyes.

She hit her forehead a couple of times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. This cul-de-sac neighborhood was cool and all, but she was more stunned by the fairy lights around one house. The blue one.

The one they said I needed to go to.

-PAYTON LEE - 16 YEARS OLD, MARCH 11, BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA-

"Payton!!"

She whirled around. "Chloe!"

-CHLOE DUBOIS - 16 YEARS OLD, JULY 6, BORDEAUX, FRANCE-

Chloe and Payton were really close friends. Since they were 4. Payton was kind of sad when Chloe left, but then she got the invite to come too, so she was back to normal.

She ran up to her, dragging her suitcase behind her, and Chloe hugged her tight. "Not so tight, Chloe, not so tight!" Payton squeezed out.

Chloe let go. "Sorry for squeezing you," Chloe said apologetically. "It's just been a while since I've seen you!"

Payton smiled. "Yeah, well, I'm here now." She set her luggage down.

"Chloe, who's at the door?" A voice called from inside.

"Payton Lee," she called back out. "You know, the one I told you about?"

A tall guy walked up to the door. He looked her up and down.

"Goodbye."

"Wait!" Chloe jumped and grabbed his arm. "You come back here, you baby!"

The guy just grunted as Chloe pulled him back to the doorway. "Introduce yourself."

He wouldn't budge.

"Alright, I'll do it for you. Payton, this is Sean. Sean, this is Payton."

-SEAN PRINCE, 17 YEARS OLD, OCTOBER 27, NEW YORK, U.S.A-

Payton stared at Sean with a look that said really? He stared back at her retorting, yeah, really.

"Nice to meet you, Sean," Payton said.

He groaned in response.

"Doesn't like people," Payton observed in a mumble. "Okay."

He sighed and turn to walk away but Chloe was still holding onto his arm. "No."

He grunted again. "Hey, Payton," he mumbled.

Payton raised her eyebrow. "Hello."

Chloe's eye twitched. "All right, let's just get back in the house. Payton, I'll give you a little tour because Mr. Grumpy wumpy Humpty Dumpty man is too lazy to do it with me."