⭒ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 ⭒

[☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 ☆]

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

The signs were herded out of the Headmaster's room and they took a moment to absorb all the information that had just been thrust upon them.

"What just happened in there?" Payton asked, her voice trembling.

Sean noticed and gently patted her back. She relaxed a bit. "I don't know," he murmured, frowning. "But I'm not sure if we should trust this."

Lia nodded, her eyebrows furrowing. "I agree. There's something off here."

"Maybe," Lucas mumbled, mostly to himself. Then he faced the others. "I mean, come on. Constellations? That is crazy."

"Then I must be insane."

The twelve turned to look at the voice behind them. It belonged to a Black girl who looked young enough to be a student like them. Her space buns were big, so big there were strands of hair coming out of the hair ties. She grinned.

"Hey, Zodiacs," she said. "I'm Alexandra, vessel of Andromeda. Those were my parents you spoke to just now."

Gabrielle's eyes widened. "Your dad is the Headmaster?!"

Alexandra chuckled, her tone a bit awkward. "Kind of. He's the vessel of Cepheus, who was originally Andromeda's father. He's not really my dad, but I'm sort of his child, you know?"

Addison, who stood beside Gabrielle, nodded vigorously, but she wasn't sure she did understand.

Valentino decided to take this opportunity to ask another question. Maybe Alexandra would tell them more about vessels and all this talk about constellations. "Hey, Alexandra?"

"Hm?"

"What is a vessel?"

Alexandra bit the inside of her cheek. "The constellation you're the vessel of created you. Their essence is your soul, basically. Lyx knows more about this." Suddenly she gasped. "Lyx! You need to meet them, right? Room 108?"

Carlos nodded, and Alexandra turned around. "Come with me, I'll take you there."

She led the twelve down the hall, until she reached two big doors with 108 above the doors. Alexandra pushed them open.

"Lyx!" she called out. "The Zodiacs are here!"

The Zodiacs walked into the humongous room. It was like a gym, but also like an obstacle course. There were rocks and poles and tools they couldn't even recognize. It appeared like some sort of training room.

A tall, slim person with short, curly brown hair stepped into view. "Zodiacs! I'm Lyx, the trainer of this here academy." Lyx stuck out a hand to each of the twelve, which they all shook.

"Lyx can show you the ropes," Alexandra told them. "They can teach you everything about vessels, constellations, and your powers."

"What constellation are you the vessel of?" Lia asked Lyx.

"Lepus, the Hare," they told her. "That's where this comes from." They gave the bottom of their hair an affectionate pat. "So, no powers yet?"