⭒ 𝑨 "𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓" 𝑫𝒂𝒚 ⭒

[ 𝗔 "𝗥𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿" 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ]

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

All of the Zodiacs were sleeping. Then...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNK-

"HOLY SHIT HOW MANY HORNS ARE IN H-"

"I think we put too many," Chloe said, sitting on the couch with Payton.

"Maybe but I don't care," Sean said leaning on the wall right next to the couch while Sawyer leaned on the other side. Lucas and Aria went out early because they were hungry. The only reason they'd ever wake up early.

"Um.. well we're probably gonna get killed by everyone after they come down here.. soo.."

They were in the basement of the water sign house. There were chips and cookies left from the water signs' craziness taken form from yesterday. Sawyer and Chloe had eaten most of it already.

"WHO- YOU LITTLE SHITS!!"

Tyson came stomping down the stairs with Lia behind him. "You."

"Oh, we're fucked."

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

Lucas and Aria went down to the water sign basement after getting their takeout and smoothies.

And then they fled.

The basement was a mess. The cookie boxes were thrown across the room and Lia and Tyson were ranting on about the alarms while Chloe, Payton, Gabrielle, Addison and Valentino stood in the corner of the room with Carlos.

Lia and Sean leaned on the wall by the corner while Tyson kept going off on Sawyer.

"Look I might be incredibly annoyed by you guys right now but my voice is sore and I can't hear Tyson scream into my ear anymore," Lia said.

Sean shrugged. "Eh, I've been screamed at louder."

Addison started to laugh.

He turned to look at her. "What?"

"With or without the s?"

"Addi, what the fuck-" Chloe paused.

"We really need to take her computer," Carlos muttered.

"Is everything better down here?" Aria's head peeked down the stairs.

"It's.. gotten better.." Payton said slowly.

"I'm tired of yelling, so yeah, I guess, but I'm still annoyed," Tyson said.

"Ah yes, I just loved being yelled at by Tyson, one of my favourite pastimes," Sawyer joked.

"So do I," Sean joked in a high pitched voice. "So elegant, so extraordinary, so-"

"Yes, I know I'm amazing," Tyson cut him off, flipping the long hair he doesn't have.