A very romantic Russian

Christian’s point of view:

Dimitri, a man that I’d never seen cry, was now kneeling on the floor sobbing. The only thing that came from his mouth was Rose’s name. He cried for a while before quieting down. By that time I already put Dimka in his bed. “I can’t just walk away from her. I know that, but I’m so mad.”

I didn’t know what was going on, but I figured the best advice to give him would be to calm down. “Dimitri, calm down. Breathe.” I instructed him. “Don’t give up on Rose. You love her, Dimitri. If you walk away now you’ll never get her back.”

“I’m not giving up. I’m in love with her!” He replied fiercely. “Will you watch Dimka so I can go serenade my love?”

“Of course,” I didn’t even wait to reply. “Go! GO!” I urged him out of the apartment.

Dimitri’s point of view:

I rushed back to Rose’s apartment and let myself in. She was still in her room so I decided to try a different approach. I went into the kitchen and raided the fridge. There were steaks in the fridge along with some salad and fresh fruits. I started cooking and then searched for some candles. While everything cooked, I set up the dining room with little candles around the room and a big candle on the table.

I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and pull it back and to brush my teeth. When I finished, the meal was almost done. I could hear Rose crying in her room down the hall and decided it was time to intervene. With a knock on her door, I opened it just a little. “Roza, come with me.” I took her hand and pulled her along with me. She was in a purple nighty that only reached the middle of her thigh and her hair was pulled up into a messy know, but she was gorgeous.

“What are we doing?” She complained.

“Sit.” I told her and pushed her down in her seat.

“What is all of this?” I went into the kitchen and grabbed our plates. I set them down on the table and then took a seat across from her.

“This is me telling you that I am not giving up on us. We need to work through stuff without trying to kill each other. I’m in love with you and I’m not going anywhere. You’re everything to me.” I confessed to her and started feeding her some of the food on her plate.

While we ate, I simply looked at her and occasionally moved a stray piece of hair from her face. “Why do you love me?” Rose asked as tears went down her face. I picked her up in my arms and took her back to her room, tucked her in, and sat down next to her before speaking.

“Rosemarie Hathaway, I love you because you know my deepest, inner most thoughts without me telling you. You spent time to get to know me on a personal level even when I was cold to you during your school years. You didn’t give up on me. I love you because you’re beautiful. You have an amazing personality and aren’t afraid to share what’s on your mind.” I told her while stroking her cheek.

“But I’m going crazy.” She sighed.

“No, you’re not. I won’t let you. I’m going to love you forever and always be there for you. You’re my girl and that is never going to change.”

“I love you, Dimitri. I’m sorry for yelling at you.” Rose whispered and snuggled close to me. “Will you stay with me tonight?”

“Yes,” I agreed and stripped down to my boxers. I climbed under the blankets and lay on my stomach.

“Can I tell you why I love you even when I’m crazy?” I sighed and closed my eyes, enjoying being snuggled in bed next to my lady. I felt my hair fall from its pony tail holder and then Rose’s fingers going through it.

“I love you because you never give up on me even when I yell at you and act immature. I love your sexiness and the way you randomly turn romantic. I love when you call me Roza.” She finished. It wasn’t as deep as mine, but it was Roza and I enjoyed hearing what she thought. We laid in silence for a few minutes. “You didn’t just say that to get in bed with me did you?”

I chuckled and brought her body to snuggle with mine. “No, I said it because I mean it.”