- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟳┊❛ 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

WARNING — long chapter✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

The only things ( Y/N ) knows about this Miguel O'Hara guy are what she heard from Miles and Lyla. Other than that — nada. After leaving Margo, they entered a dimmer hallway full of little gadgets for and screens for surveying.

As they walked down the hall, Hobie took some items off some of the inventions around them, placing them inside his jacket. The other ( Y/N ) shook her head with a light smile, classic Hobie.

"Probably don't do nothing."

"Maybe it did before you ripped it out or the wall!" Miles exclaimed.

Hobie shrugged. "Propaganda. It'll distract you from the truth."

Miles grimaced with a scoff, glaring. "And what's that?"

"I ain't got a Scooby Doo, mate," he raided his arms up casually and went back to walking lazily down the hallway, hands sliding into his pockets. "'Cause that's what they want."

( Y/N ) was walking along side her variation; it felt weird, but at the same time — the nerd in her was freaking out ( in the excited way ). As they ahead, ( Y/N ) looked up at Stellar-spider with stoic curiosity, causing the other ( Y/N ) to look down at her with a smirk.

The other ( Y/N ) gave a light chuckle. "You alright, mate?"

"Uh — oh, sorry," ( Y/N ) stuttered. "I've just never seen another me before."

"Eh, it's alright," the other ( Y/N ) shrugged.

"So... how'd you become Spider-woman or stellar or... whichever one you are?" ( Y/N ) questioned.

"It's the same ol' story," stellar-spider replied. "Spider bite, someone dies, leap of faith and you're spider-something or whatever."

( Y/N ) frowned in confusion. "Hobie didn't have a leap of faith in his "intro" thing."

"Everyone's got their own thing, mate," the other ( Y/N ) shrugged. "Why do you want to be apart of this stuff?"

"I don't," ( Y/N ) stated firmly, glancing at the folded paper in pocket. "Gwen told me I have to come because it's important and Miles really wants to be here. I just... I just don't wanna lose anyone else — don't..."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," the other ( Y/N ) put her hands up in defense. "I get it, I'm literally you."

Being them, Hobie ripped some more parts off the wall. "Looking out for my drummers and girlfriend, is all."