- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟵┊❛ 𝗝𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

tom cruise as paul sersin✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

( Y/N )'s been doing pretty... good since the collider incident. She got her power back ( one plus side ), her mom got a new boyfriend who she's had mixed feelings over. Aunt May moved to Florida, but she finally learned how to use FaceTime so they call to talk about... feelings or whatever she calls it.

Sometimes ( Y/N ) wishes that collider got her instead of Peter — blaming herself for it. Of course, she was still the lovable nerd but it wasn't like last time.

The nightmares come and go, but it got... slightly better? Now she's just tryna move on

"Susan!" Rio exclaimed as the two woman embraced each other in a hug.

"It's been forever," Susan smiled.

That evening was Jefferson's party they were having on the roof of their apartment building for him becoming Captain. A banner as held above them for the occasion as a crowd of their neighbors and friends gathered on top. They had a table of food , a DJ and a barbecue. There was also fairy lights strung around them.

Music blasted through the DJ booth s where some people were dance and a group of kids were playing a game on the floor where their legs crossed.

Jefferson gave ( Y/N ) a small fist-bump. Noticing she had a camera wrapped around her. A while she discovered her new interest in photography ( mainly because of inheriting the ability from Peter ) and carried around the camera everywhere. "Hey, look who got a growth spurt!"

Rio gasped. "And is this Paul?"

"Unfortunately," ( Y/N ) muttered under her breathe.

"Uh, hey. Nice meeting you," Paul flashed a light smile. "Rio and Jefferson, right?"

"Nice meeting you, man," Jefferson replied before leaning forward and lowering his voice. "You hurt them, I hurt you. Got it?"

Paul's eyes widened in fear. "Thank you...?"

As Jefferson stood back up, Rio looked around. "Hey, ( Y/N ). Have you heard from Miles?"

"Yeah, he's just... it's traffic, you know? Brooklyn," ( Y/N ) chuckled nervously, trying her best to cover up the real reason.

Thankfully, a woman came towards them with a mic in her hand, handing it to Rio —  who's expression changed as soon as the mic was given to her.

"Speech! Okay, everybody!" The woman announced.

"What? No!" Rio shook her head frantically.