- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟮┊❛ 𝗨𝗽 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

The party was still going on, but ( Y/N ) decided to leave earlier— less time with Paul, walking besides a railing and got a full view of the Brooklyn Bridge. In her mind, that's a win. She doesn't want to hate Paul, but... it's a complicated thing. She also had something else to do.

She was too busy stuck in her own little world to notice the crowd of people piling up in the railings to gasp and point at something in the bridge, still not noticing until one of the pedestrians let out a loud gasp and an 'awe' sound which is caught her attention.

( Y/N ) snapped her neck up and got a perfect view to see what people were murmuring about, which made her heart soften at the moment she realized what it was. It was te amo written in webs on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge, shining through the sunset.

Her face grew hot at this and a bright smile formed on her features. Though, she didn't get enough time to stare at it before being swung off the ground and up onto the top of the bridge.

"Did you like it?" Miles questioned with his mask off and arms wrapped around ( Y/N )'s waist. He had a his heavy black jacket over his spider suit instead of the green one from last year.

A smirk formed on ( Y/N )'s features. "Like what?"

"Oh, so you didn't see the large te amo sign in webs on the Brooklyn Bridge?" Miles asked in a sarcastic tone as they both shared a chuckle.

"Oh! That," ( Y/N ) panted for breathe. "A little hard to see from down there."

"Well, it says te amo. 'Cause I do," a smile formed on Miles's features.

( Y/N ) leaned in and kissed Miles on the lips, the moment their lips met he completely melted at her touch and left him with wide eyes.

"Wow," Miles breathed out.

"Yeah — wow."

Just then, Gwen came back into Miles's mind. He completely forgot to tell ( Y/N ) that she was back too. "Oh, and I had some help with this."

( Y/N ) gasped. "They know?!"

"What?! No! Gwen — I'm talking about Gwen," Miles chuckled. "Gwen's back, but I don't know where she is now."

"Dang it."

─── 。゚ *..* :. ───