Watery Fall Final Part (Siren!Softy!AFO)

Requested: No one.         Genre: Fluff

TW: Mention of death and blood

~~

Y/n POV

Tomorrow arrived way too soon, now I'm swimming with Shigaraki who's leading me to his former home Oceanus. I was bringing the spear that was used to kill the former king and Shigaraki's brother Yoichi. Shigaraki was bringing along Yoichi's bejeweled sword, I don't know why he is touching the thing that almost kind him but I digress. Oh and he is also bringing his crown which is blood stained but he did try to clean it to the best of his abilities. Shigaraki then pointed somewhere and said "Lets take that current, it will lead us directly to Oceanus and it's the fastest route there." We swam to the current and I felt water slam into me and was carrying me at fast speed. I screamed in fear and it was muffled because of the water. Thank goodness I now have gills or else I would have drowned. I looked in front of me and saw Shigaraki smiling as he swam with the current.

After a bit we exited the current and saw something sparkling in the distance. As we got closer my mouth hanged open at the beautiful sight. It was big castle in the middle of what seemed like a city. It all sparkled and shined, the castle was a gorgeous sea foam green. I felt Shigaraki close my mouth and turned my head to face him. He smiled and kissed my lips softly, then his face saddened as he whispered "It's been a while since I've been here". I leaned in and kissed him face and smile then I said "Don't worry I'm here with you." He smiled back and nods as we swam towards the city. When we entered the city I could see all the sirens eyeing us either in anger or in fear. I swam in front of Shigaraki so no one would hurt him as I held my spear near my chest. I heard sirens whispering things such as "Is that the killer" "Is that Shigaraki" "Why is a banished siren here" "Will she kill us all?" I ignored all the comments as we swam to the center of city which is where the castle is located.

Suddenly a siren with silver armor and black hair appear in from of me with a silver sword. He bared his teeth but not at me but at Shigaraki who was hiding behind me. His webbed hand was on my shoulder and I could feel him shaking, most likely in fear. Then a slightly bigger siren came with golden armor and yellow hair holding a golden sword. He spoke "How dare you come back and swim in these waters Shigaraki! After so long you come back, you do know the punishment for crossing these waters." He tried to grab him but I intervened and aimed the spear to his chest. He stopped and looked at me then he noticed that I was a human with gills. His eyes widen and he bowed to me, "You must be our new ruler." All the sirens that were around started to bow towards me, I just stand or float there not knowing what to do. "Your highness we welcome you with warm water but you can't let this traitor stay on these waters" said the golden armored siren. I frown and say "He will follow me and no one is allowed to hurt him." The guard said "But--", I cut him up and spoke in a stern tone "Did I stutter?"

The guard lowers his head and shakes it then he said "Follow me to the throne room, we have been anxious waiting for our ruler to return though we expected our former ruler but at least someone came." They started to lead me inside the castle and I saw a bunch of sirens in it all dressed fancy. While I swam I had Shigaraki swim very close to me so nothing would happen to him. Once we arrived to the throne room I saw a siren with a coral colored hair come to us and they asked "Did you bring the old king's belongings?" I nod and Shigaraki hand over the crown and sword. They must be the royal advisor  because they sighed and said "I always told the king to not go out there but what could I do to stop him." I wanted to ask something that has been bothering me, "How do you know that I... killed your old king?" The advisor looked at me and said "Oh dear, when a human kills the ruler they take turn place. We can sense that there is a new ruler and plus you still have the sent of his blood all over you. Sirens don't attack does that know to to kill us."