Break Time (Actor!AFO)

Requested: No one.      Genre: Fluff

Au: Everyone is an actor.

A/n: I don't know if I like using 3rd POV.

~~

All Might and All For One fought long and hard. The faceless villain against the smaller form of the pro hero. Then the final came, All Might with all his might did his United States of smash into his face.

"CUT!"

After that shout everyone got comfortable and started chattering. "You all did great. That's all for today. Go enjoy your break time before going to the interviews."

Y/n walked towards Shigaraki to converse with him. As she approached him he took of his mask, revealing his actual face. "Word of advice Toshi, when filming you don't need to actually put all your might into your punch." He said as he wiped some blood from his nose. "I'll have that in mind. See you at the interview I need to get ready for them." Toshinori left leaving Shigaraki with Y/n. He turned to face her and smiled his famous smile.

"How's my beautiful wife doing? Did you like the live performance?" Y/n nodded and spoke, "It was amazing seeing you in action. But I'm not a fan of that mask you have to wear." Shigaraki chuckled, "I know, it's hideous but one day my handsome face will appear in the show." Y/n pouted, she doesn't want anyone but her to see how her actual husband looks like, at least she knows how he actually acts.

Shigaraki noticed her pout and chuckled at her jealousy. "Don't be jealous my love. You know I've been talking with the director and producer and I think, I can get you a role in this." Y/n smiled, "That's great Shiggy, will I play the role of the cayalyst as to why All For One is evil. Will I be his dead girlfriend that comes back to life and somehow stops him and he gets redeemed?"

Shigaraki was left speechless then he recollected himself. "Maybe?" Y/n smiled knowing her husband well. "So I was right with my assumption. Though don't you think it would be cliche or just weird to introduce me like that?" Shigaraki stood in thought about her words, then grinned. "I believe it might work, and when we kiss then people will know that you are mine" he said as he grabbed Y/n by the waist. Y/n scoffed, "No the viewers will know that YOU are mine."

Both of them got closer to each other and their lips met. They kissed each other as he grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Before they could start making out and get more heated they heard someone clear their throat. They let go of each other to see who had interrupted the moment. "I would say get a room but we have an interview in a couple of minutes" said Shota Aizawa one of Shigaraki's friend actors. He stared at them as they just stood there staring back at him as he fixed his scarf and took out his eye contacts that made his eyes red.

"What are you waiting for go get ready and please fix your hair, don't want you looking like an actual villain." Shota left after saying that, tying his hair into into a lose bun trying to look precentable. Shigaraki sighed as he started to fix his suit and his hair for the interview. Both started to walk towards the door that said "personnel only". They stopped at the door because Y/n isn't allowed in there because she doesn't work in the studio. Y/n turned to Shigaraki to say goodbye and leave to go to their mansion.

"Goodbye Shiggy see you tonight after the interview, I'll be tuned to see your responses." Shigaraki smiles and responds to her, "See you tonight darling, can't wait to continue where Shota stopped us at." He winked at Y/n as her face heated up. She looks away as he chuckles at her reaction. Shigaraki grabbed her face and made Y/n face him. They looked into each others eyes, his eyes being an unatural red. Shining bright with love and passion.

He pecked her lips and grabbed the handle of the door. "See you soon darling, drive safe okay" he said and open the door and walked onto the stage. Y/n started to walk out as then door closed, she had a big grin on her face. She can't believe she has such a great husband and a great life with him. She can't wait to get a role in the show and be able to play as a character near he husbands character. What a beautiful life.