Saving What Is Tainted Final Part (Young!Canon!AFO)

Requested: No one.   Genre: Fluff (I think)

TW: Fighting, Blood

Aimi Shigaraki

Yukio Shigaraki

Yukio Shigaraki

~~

Y/n POV

I was losing consciousness and before I slipped into the darkness I saw his face change. There was no more shadow on his face and his eyes had tears, his grin turned into surprise once he realized what he was doing to me. Tears streamed down from his red eyes as he let go of my neck letting me fall to the ground. I saw him crouch down and could barely hear him say "I'm so sorry Y/n." Then I fell unconscious with fear branded into my mind, now I know how he actually is he isn't innocent as I thought. No he is already tainted with that darkness that will later on grow into something much much worse than what he did now.

~Time Skip~

I slowly started gaining consciousness and blinked my eyes open. Frightened after what happened, I looked around to see where I was. As I looked around I realized that was as back at Shigaraki's apartment and I was on the couch. I sat up and saw Aimi come up to me with an upset face. I was about to speak to her but she stopped me by putting her hand up. Then she spoke "I know what happened." My eyes widen, she knows what Shigaraki did to me and what happened to her husband. "Shigaraki told me everything"  she continued then she said "I know how that guy attacked my husband and then they started attacking you two which ended up with him choking you. But thankfully Shigaraki saved you from that guy... no criminal. And thankfully he managed to take Yukio to the hospital but I'm still scared for him." She started crying after she finished speaking, crying for her husband. I frown once I heard what she said, Shigaraki had lied to her about how I got choked.

I got up and hugged her, trying to comfort her and her worries. She hugged me back as she cried into my shoulder. As we stood there I heard footsteps and saw Shigaraki walking towards us. He has a sour expression and his eyes were red, as if he was crying a lot. I unconsciously let go of Aimi and backed away from him. My breath started to get shallow once I remembered what he did to me. I can't trust him, he has that darkness in him that is slowly growing. But before I could back away more I felt a little hand grab my hand. I looked down and saw Yoichi and he had tears in his eyes. I looked at him sadly and he tried his best to hug me. I kneel down and hug him tightly as I feel his tears wet my shirt.