Special Connection

You can hear me? Wha-how? I was so confused and terrified.

"She can hear MY thoughts! She doesn't have superpowers, Quinn." Quinn wore a nervous look as she walked to my bed and looked into my eyes. She leaned in close to ask a whispered question.

"Do you love her?" I caught a glimpse of Santana's ass when she bent down to help Rachel up. She turned around and I shifted my eyes to Rachel and slowly drug them to Santana, who smiled genuinely. Her smile was so enchanting that I couldn't even think about my answer.

"Yes, very much so." I turned to look at Quinn and she looked like I just kicked her puppy. I could hear her thoughts bouncing around my head.

Of course she loves her. Rachel is bound to choose Brittany. How can I compete with a body like that. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, sorry. I didn't mean that I love Rachel. I thought you were talking about someone else. I'm really tired today. It's been a long day."Quinn smiled and looked back at Santana and smirked up at me.

"How long have you loved her?" I thought about it and looked at her.

"I think that everybody knows that they love someone from the moment they see their face, or hear their voice. I think that I've loved her from the first time I heard her voice over the phone when she wanted to start dancing with me. I knew that from that moment on, I wanted to hear her voice every day for the rest of my life. When I saw her, I wanted her face to be the first thing I see in the morning, and the last in the evening." I zoned out, looking past Quinn and straight at Santana as she talked to Rachel.

"That's so beautiful, Brittany. I feel the same way about Ra- the person I love." I smiled at her and whispered to her,

"I can read you're mind now, Q. I know you love Rachel. Let me just say; you have no real competition. You already have her heart. I heard the two of you during your little moment when you walked in. She loves you. More than you could imagine. All you have to do is tell her. If I knew how Santana felt, I would go for it." Quinn smiled and blushed, not bothering to hide her emotions.

"How don't you know, if you know about Rachel and I?" I looked at Santana again who was looking our way.

"She hasn't thought about it that much since I developed these powers." Quinn looked at me incredulously.

"What do you mean, 'that much'?"

"This morning, she was thinking about how cheesy she was being around me." I looked down at the hand that Santana had placed on my ankle, and saw that she was caressing an old scar with her left thumb. I smiled at her and looked back up at Quinn who was watching the moment, smiling. She looked at Rachel and spoke up from her whisper.

"Rach, can I talk to you alone in the hallway?" She stood up and reached out for Rachel's hand. "I think they should talk about today too.". "Okay Quinn. We'll be back in a few minutes." With that, the two of them walked out of the room, leaving Santana and I Alone.

I noticed that she was paying close attention to that scar. "It doesn't hurt anymore, you know. It was from years ago." She lifted her head and looked up at me and moved to walk closer to my face, hand still on my leg, gently gliding up the skinn there until reaching the shorts. Without stopping once, she moved her hand over my shorts and just grazed my pelvic bone. I shuddered and looked into her eyes when her hand reached my hands that sat atop my stomach.