Human

Hey guys, I'm not used to writing non-realistic fanfiction, so if it's bad, don't cut my head off. Here is my first chapter.

Enjoy :-)

You never really think about what can happen to you on the way to work. Will you break a heel? An ankle? Your back perhaps. Maybe get kidnapped. Raped. KILLED. Most people don't think about these things. But I do. I think of what can happen to me at work, after work, at home, everything. I wait for the perfect opportunity to 'happen' to stumble across a mugger, or 'happen' to see a little boy run in front of a freight truck. I beg for the adrenaline. It gives me a good confidence boost before I go to my first and favorite dance class of the day. I always leave my apartment at six in the morning so that I can walk slowly and take my time so that I can be at the studio at seven to practice the routines for the classes that start at nine thirty.

As I walk down the streets of new York city, I see a tall man standing at the end of an alley looking suspicious, so I look into the alley and see a group of about nine men standing in a circle around someone. She looks about my age and has a black leotard on, and I can hear a scream and several scuffs of shoes. I can already feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins as I run across the street, past the man guarding the entrance, and into the middle of the circle, getting a better look at the victim.

"Rachel, how did you get in this predicament?"

"Brittany? I should ask the same for you." we weren't looking at each other, just talking as we looked around at the men surrounding us. Now that i can see clearly, there are six men surrounding us.

"Who the fuck are you guetta? Are you here to have some fun too? We can work with you too." I shuddered at the thought of this disgusting man hurting us.

"I'm sorry sir, but we really must be going. My companion and I have important business to tend to. So, if you don't mind, we will be going." She tried to move between two men until they stepped closer together, blocking her from moving.

"Oh yeah, where is it that you're headed? We could drive you two." he said in a disgusting, sleazy tone. Rachel began to speak, but I threw my hand over her mouth to stop her from saying something stupid.

"Oh yeah, you'll drive us all right, drive us right into the dirt." The man that was speaking, so far the only one to speak, laughed at me and brought his right hand up from his sides up to touch my chest and groped me, causing more adrenaline to blast up my veins. I've never felt so much of a rush in my life. Nor have I tried and succeeded in keeping it in for so long.

"Oh no, I think you mean ride you right on the ground, Guettita." He said as he squeezed the hand that was holding my breast. I looked at Rachel, who had a terrified look on her face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said in a low, angry sounding pitch in my voice. Rachel's eyes went wide and the man holding my breast laughed before speaking again.

"Oh yeah, what are going to do Guetta? You gonna hurt me." He continued to laugh as he ran his hand down the length of my body and cupped my ass. Without warning, I grabbed his arm from my butt, twisted it upward, and brought it behind his back, digging my knee deep into his spine, causing him to grunt in pain. He tried to stand up until I brought my leg around and kicked him in the head, knocking him out unconscious. I then turned around and grabbed Rachel's hand, pulling her to run around the unconscious man.

"What? You thought you could get away that easy, Guettita? How about you try taking on all of us?" Another man spoke from the front of the alley before taking out a knife and plunging forward and missing my torso by a mere centimeter. He growls before swiping the knife at me again. I pulled a crying and hysterical Rachel behind my back to keep the knife out of arms reach of her.