CHAPTER 9 : THE FINAL SHOWDOWN.

20 days had passed since Marko had began his training and he was finally beginning to finished up so she told him.

" I think your finally ready to face him, I have nothing more to teach you. "

So Marko smile but he was still saddened by the fact that he didn't think that he was ready especially because of how easily he was defeated the last time he tried taking on his father.

After completing his training the girl received a ding on her device that was sitting beside her and she took it up and looked at it to see what it was and she saw that her superiors had sent her a video message.

" Miss Nikki what is this that we're intercepting about super powered humans waging war against the government of the land that you are currently in, were you really unable to prevent our antique from falling into the wrong hands ? "

This surprised them because s
They never would've expected that Marko's father would make such a drastic move so early, and so the messenge caused Marko to run off at full speed in order to stop his father hence the girl he was with (Nikki) hastily sent a response video message to her superiors.

" Okay I'm on it, just give me the clearance to handle this situation by any means necessary since when I arrived here on earth someone had already touched the antique and he's  crazy strong !? "

***

Marko's father was invading the Japanese prime Minister's office and every soldier who had tried to stop him all fell to their faces unable to  raise back to their feet, hence he simply walked all over them saying.

" I'm honored you've decided to  roll out the red carpet. "

And the other freaks who he had recruited were following closely behind him while disarming the soldiers, the prime Minister had witnessed this all commence right before his eyes then asked completely enraged.

" Who the hell are you guys, are you terrorists, and what do you even hope to accomplish by doing this !? "

So Marko's father answered.

" That is a simple matter my prime Minister, I'm going to show you that I was right all along. "

Hence the prime Minister yelled.

" Your crazy !!! "

Before quickly pulling out a handgun and firing it at Marko's dad but before the bullet was even fired the freak known as 100 had pulled Marko's dad out of the way since he had foreseen this by reading the prime minister's mind.

" Mr. Dante, are you okay ? "

#100 asked and Shinta used his flame control to heat the handgun up so much that the prime Minister dropped it and decided to hear out their demands for a bit, asking to find out.

" Who are you guys working for, and what do you guys even want ? "

Thus all of the freaks working for Marko's father Dante all started looking towards him and he smiled and told the prime Minister.

" I'm Dante Itsuguya, and I work for myself and soon you'll be just like them, working for me too.

" The hell I will, I'll never work for a terrorist I'd rather die for my country if I have to !!! "

The prime minister retorted and Dante answered pulling out a handgun.

" Then so be it. "

But before the prime minister could finish pulling the trigger, the gun was crushed up into a metal ball and exploded as Marko could be seen standing behind them since he has just entered the prime Minister's office, so Marko's father Dante said.