CHAPTER 4 : THE PLAN.

( Marko's P.O.V. )

" ...Anyway will you help us escape since there's nowhere left for you to run. "

The younger kid said finally finishing up the story of how he got there and immediately Marko chuckled due to the sheer ridiculousness of it all, this however served as a trap since it proved that he wasn't really sleeping so the kid looked at him with a smug grin.

Realizing that it was a trap Marko pretended to be asleep proceeding to loudly snore.

Then Yosuke came over to them asking.

" So has he agreed to tag along on our little escape plan yet or does he want to live in here forever ? "

And the younger kid shrugged since he was unable to get through to Marko thus Yosuke declared.

" Whatever, I have no issue ditching this asshole. Now quickly, lean in I'm going to use my sweat to short circuit your wristband, I've been saving up my sweat for this purpose... Also do you remember the plan? "

The kid leaned in and after a moment and the wristband went blank as the sweat seeped into it causing it to seize to function and Yosuke smiled so the kid stood up and yelled.

" I wanna be free, I wanna get out of here, I don't like being called #100, I don't get why my mom and dad haven't seem to be searching for me yet, haaaaaa !!! "

When Yosuke saw this outburst he smiled and witnessing this Shinta stood up and dashed towards #100 tossing a fireball in his direction as he yelled at him.

" Be quiet kid or I'll kick your ass !!! "

However the fireball missed and swerved upwards hitting a camera and immediately a speaker went off as the men responsible for watching the security footage warned.

" Hey calm down, you're all sick and we're trying to help you so just calm down and allow us to finish our test to find what you need !!! "

Unfortunately for the men it was to no use since Shinta continued to toss fireballs and #100 continued to perfectly dodge them by using his mind reading abilities and funnily enough all the fireballs that Shinta threw all swerved upwards into other security cameras almost as if it was all on purpose so the security yelled through the speakers.

" Yosuke get them to cut that out or else Shinta's aim is going to cost you all your freedom to move around !!! "

But Yosuke simply yawned and said.

" What freedom ? Give us the freedom to take a shower and then you'll have yourself a deal, pal. "

This severely angered the security and right in that moment the last camera burst into flames so he called for all security guards on duty to assemble to the prison room with buckets of ice water in order to get them to cool off.

When #100 overheard this using his mind reading ability to ease drop on the security guards outside, he quickly alerted Yosuke who then raised his hand inorder to call all of the other captured freaks and they all assembled around him (except for Marko of course).

After Yosuke gave them further directions they all went to the door in wait of all the security men so expectedly enough when all the security men bursted through the door they were all surrounded and beaten by a dozen of freaks since even Shinta and #100 turned their attention towards them and stopped pretending to fight each other.

After hearing all of the men's screams the security on camera duty immediately announced over all the speakers in the entire building.

" The freaks are escaping, we need to learn a lot more about their biology so everyone quickly initiate code red !!! "