Prolouge

It still ceases to amaze me of how patch and I have crissed-and-crossed paths of people that want to kill and separate us.

The thought of the first time I meet him still warms me to the bone. The smiles that promised trouble and the eyes that held many secrets were the most mesmerizing thing about him. His secrets soon led me down a dangerous path.

One including the major fact that he was a fallen Angel with a desire. A desire for a sacrifice to asap turn him into a human. In other words me.

Learning slowly his intentions to kill me and become something more than he was. To be able to feel everything around him. Not just emotion. His emotions soon made patch feel more than the desire to sacrifice me but to have me. All of me...

Of course we had the complications that every other couple has.

1) The kidnaping of bee sky my best friend to lure me into the trap of a nephilium so that he could kill me to hurt patch. The one who was possessed by patch during the month of chesvan.

2) Me thinking that my Patch dumped me for Marcie Millar my enemy.

3) Marcie being a nephilium that Patch was forced to be a guardian angel to her.

4) Patch becoming rouge.

5) Me being kidnapped due to me killing patchs nephilium.

6) Me having amnesia because patch/jev erased my memory.

7) Me thinking patch killed my dad and is the black ring.

8) Me becoming nephilium therefore having to hide that I and a fallen Angel are not in a relationship.

9) Planning a war against Patch s kind.

10) Patch chaining his best friend Rixon in hell due to the fact he tried to kill me to become human.

11) Training so that I can kill people and learn to use devil craft.

12) And Dabria, patchs ex to try and kill me.

13) Scott being killed by someone I trust.

14) And the main one... slitting open my birth mark so that Patch could finally feel.

Without him I am incomplete. Which is why I will do whatever it takes to stand by his side. We have been through hell. Patch litteraly but I have been on one hell of a rollercoaster. I plan to ride it till the very end of time with my fallen Angel... Patch Cipricano...