leadership

Patches pov

I had decided to meet at borderline, the place I used to work at. This place was not as busy as it used to be due to the fact that the fallen angels were now gone. Now downstairs was empty half the time. One table of two, a couple were playing and Dabria was watching with disgust clear on her face on a bar stool. Could she be any more obvious.

Dabria saw me as I walked right past the table and she gave me a gagging sign at the couple who were saying I love you more! I hid a grin and crossed my arms in front of her. She tapped the bar stool right beside her and said, "sit." I just continued to stand there right in front of her. Dabria just bit the bottom of her lip and said, "okay then..." while standing up.

"I heard about the conversation you had with Nora. And I don't appreciate you spreading rumors. Especially over exaggerated rumors." I said upset. We had only done it once before I fell but I didn't know what love was apparently.

"I was just trying to warm her up to you."

"You were trying to make her mad and jealous." I said annoyed.

"Anyways, what we're you here about?" Dabria asked

I explained to her about what my brother had said. And she seemed spacy the whole time. I decided to say, " are you just bored or know or do I need to shout it at you?" I said narrowing my eyes. This had no effect on her it seemed but I knew deep down she shivered. They all shivered when I did this.

"Yeah. I knew this already." Dabria said rolling her eyes.

"Well?" I persisted my anger cleary reaching my voice and narrowed my eyes. This time, she shifted in her seat.

"Well... the future says..." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she then shook before she met my eyes again. "Nora needs help now!"

_____________Noras POV_______

"No!" I spat spewing spit all in his face. That earned me a slap.

"He will set them all free and then..." his eyes grew glassy. "They will come after us." My auburn hair slid into my eyes and I could feel the blood dripping out from my nose.

I had been at dj's dugout when he had grabbed me from behind and threw me into the car. Literally grabbed me and threw me into the car forcefully enough their was now a dent in it. I no longer felt the pain anymore, however, it did piss me off.

"Patch has no regrets. No sadness of the fallen angels reunion in hell." I said my anger boiling under my skin. He just store at me with his green eyes. I had seen him before, however never asked his name. Now I was tied in a chair, a helpless nephilium.

"Don't lie!" He belowed. "If you really want this to be over, send patch to hell." He grabbed a knife but I didn't jump. My blood froze but only for a second. I couldn't die so he would end up just torturing me.

Hands shaking, he pressed the knife to my neck. On instinct I pulled back and met him with a glare."I'm not going to hurt you but, I want you to think about it." Slowly he slid it down from my neck to my wrists that were tied to the arm rests. In one clean swipe, I was free.

That was my Que to grab the knife and leap at him. Surprised, he stumbled back, and I landed ontop of him pressing it deep into his neck. Although, he did not squirm.

"I am your leader, and those choices will be mine." I said trying to mirror patches cold glare but probably failing miserably since he did not shudder. After a second I popped up and extended my arm to him.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and training sessions with patch kicked in. Stepping on their foot, elbowing them in the solar plex, it released. Whirling around I saw his black eyes holding bemusement as he grabbed my fist inches from his face. As soon as I saw them I melted and wanted to fall into his arms and forget about today's chaos.

Patchs eyes darkend as he stole a glance past me. I realized that I didn't look like a strong leader staring at him. Slowly, I turned but patch grabbed my wrist and squeezed.

I could feel his cold glare when patch started talking. "Touch her again, and you'll wish you were dead." He'd said the wrong thing but, I was comfortable with what he had said.

I walked toward him and pulled my arm away from his until I was two feet from him before saying, "I will let this slide, however next time..." I paused. I had not gained everyone's loyalty so what was I going to do? Have an empty threat? "Don't wrestle me to a chair or dent your car." That was lame. I thought. But, he got the point by the way he nodded his head.

I turned to leave and patch did the same. However he came beside me and said something that made me shiver.

"How did Dabria get free then?" My blood chilled and I looked back and his face now reminded me of a frightened child. Mind whirling, I stepped out accepting patch' s had he had extended and walked back in silence toward his motorcycle.