"Anorexic pig!"

Hello. This is we're the plot starts to unfold so hope you enjoy it!

Think he's just going to leave me here! I thought angry that I didn't have the choice to go help. After all I'm now nephilium. I should be able to choose weather I stayed or went and helped patch.

I'm going I thought individually! I speed walked after him into the crowd. I then saw patch disappearing around the corner of the pretzel booth. Trying to catch up I prowled through the massive crowd... I'd keep my distance until patch came face to face to whatever this thing was. He would then see how strong I really was. ..

_________________(patch pov)____________

I sensed nora coming up behind me. Did she think I was that stupid? She should know that I wouldn't back down from anything, especially when it comes to Noras safety. Walking behind a pretzel shop, I disappeared into the kitchen.

"Hey! What are you doing in here?" Said a teenage boy that looked about 16. He had blonde hair, green eyes, and a red apron on. I gave him a hard look and shouted into his thoughts, "shutup and keep working!" Like an obedient dog he turned back to his cashier to greet a customer.

Looking back outside, I sensed Nora no longer near me. Walking out toward the shed and saw 2 tall figures. One man stood in the shadows leaning against the shed and the other was standing a foot away looking around like a stalker. Studying each person as they walked around.

I approached the one in the shadows and of course the stalker type guy spotted me and said "Cipricano!" Turning I was surprised he was nephilium. No nephilium had ever greeted me with such enthusiasm. They usually sounded like I just spit on their sidewalk which of course I got. After all most fallen angels did posses nephilium during the month of Chesvan.

"My name's Ryanson."

"What do you want"

"Rixon made me take an oath-"

"Rixon!" I growled. "You dare waste my time to remind me of Rixon? Me myself chained him in hell and never once had one freaking thought of how I was never FREAKING thanked. " I said getting really annoyed. Rixon, my best friend who I had to chain in hell to protect Nora.

Nora was the one thing that mattered to me in this life that i liked to call a freaking hell hole. Nora was my adrenaline that kept me going. She was the only one for me and I knew that. There was one thing that stopped me from asking her to marry me...

"Jev" My thoughts then all frove.

"Jace?" I turned and saw him. We had the same hair and build. However, his eyes you could see the dark brown in his eyes where as mine just seemed like black holes on my face. He had no scars on his back, nicer personality, only bottom lip was full, and he was a tad bit more tan than me. But one thing that was most closely related was our blood.

Jayce took my hand and we hugged giving each other a pat on the back.

"Man I have not seen you in forever! What are you doing here?" I said laughing. He was a straight up Angel. Him visiting ment he had something more important to do than give salution.

"Nora is in danger."

"Like she was ever safe."

"No kidding!" He said. We Almost had escaped to a perfectly new life. Screw that... Nothing would ever be normal again.

"Nora and you have angered some people over and over to where they want to kill you. Now think about going against 10 times the size of what has wanted to kill you."

"The nephilium?"

"Are not so pleased. They're leader is dating a nephilium, ordered off the war, and are plotting something against you." My eyes narrowed.

"What?" I demanded.

"I'm all ready in enough trouble for even bringing to your attention. I know you would have figured it out eventually but this might get a little more dangerous than you think it will. Especially now that you can feel."

"It's a curse in disguise as a blessing." I huffed

"I have to go. Don't want to end up like Dabria." I nodded my head. "Be carefull."

"I'll-" but he just vanished...Bye brother... I whispered.

"Tell Nora that I'll stand by her side. I was friends with Scott." Gosh Scott. Died in battle. Didn't like him. He wanted her like I wanted her. First time I've been jealous and not last.

"I was here with Dabria because she wanted to deliver you a message. Have no idea where she went though..."

____________(Noras pov)_________________

"So you've done it? How was it."

"Great."

"Patch and I have had it I think about twenty times."

Strike one I thought.

"Has he ever told you how good you were every time you kissed him?" Strike two...

"He's even asked to my hand in-"

"That's it!"I jumped toward her and threw all my might into my punch aimed straight at Dabrias fat face.

That's when I felt myself being pulled back by my waist. I protested. "Just one patch!" She stuck her tounge out.

"Message?" Patch growled. I was surprised at his intimidating voice.

"I miss you and no... There's the answer to your important question..." she licked her lips and skipped into the crowd. Gosh! One punch and I would be happier than I'd ever be.

" What question?" I asked.

"Nothing." He lied. "We've got some trouble."