pulse increased on contact

How did Dabria get free? The question buzzed in my mind breaking each cell i could not think of anything other than the fact that I was being cheated on. There had to be a logical explination for all of this! Patch didn't care for her and every time we jumped to conclusions, it split us apart. I was tired of the back and forth with Patch, but never ever despising Patch. Patch was my life, my home, the one thing that made me happy.

It drove us crazy with everyone trying to split us up! Didn't I at least get a little appreciation for sending all the fallen angels to hell? Sure there would be others landing here but, I deserved a little peace. Right?

"Patch!" I said as soon as I got of his bike, however, his lips smashed into mine and just like that everything seemed to come together. Patch loved me, not Dabria! I was his one and only. Slowly, my lips moved in sync with his and as his tounge played with my bottom lip, I couldn't help but moan giving him entrance for his tounge. Instantly his tounge seemed to scorch my tongue as all the cells in my body lost control and seemed to burst into flames. Patch ran his hands down my arms and around my waist as he deepend the kiss. In turn, I ran my hands up his chest and snaked the around his neck absorbing his mesmerizing scent.

I'm about to break away when he lifts me up from the waist lifting me onto him. My legs wrapped around his waist and somehow during our kiss, we ended up inside his place on his black silk sheets. His breath tickled my neck as he kissed my neck up and down. Each kiss making me feel like melting chocolate. "I love you." Patch brushed against my neck in turn sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you." I moaned back playing with the hem of his shirt. I couldn't wait to take it off...

__________________________

"I love you." Patch said staring deeply into my eyes. His black orbs looked into me with such desire and something indescribable in his eyes. The sheets were covering our intertangled limbs and our total bliss.

"You know-" I whispered into his ear. "That you've only said that about a hundred times."

"Well," Patch rolled me over onto my back trapping me under him. "Ill say it a hundred times more." He grinned and placed hickeys all over my body.

"Come on." I whispered to patch as I bit his earlobe. "We need to get up."

"Okay, Angel." He said placing one final hickey across my throat before getting off me.

Once patch left, I went to the dj's dugout. The music was unbelievably loud and all the glasses at the bar. "Hey." I said to dustin. Dustin was the nephilium bar tender who was like my bodyguard in a sense.

"Hey Nora."

"Who's the guy that always wears that afliction shirt. With the nose peircing?" I asked describing my kidnapper from last night.

"He guy with the brown swoppy hair?" Dustin asked with question in his voice. I nodded my head."rascal?"

"Rascal? That's his actual name?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Trust me, their are weirder names. Fallen angels don't want their kids." After a pause while he polished a glass. "Cherrly temple?" He asked. I nodded. "How come you asking anyways?"

"I'm trying to learn names." I lied.

"He's a nice guy though not very outgoing. He's got the badboy vibe though. "

"You know where I can find him?"

Dustin set the cherly temple in front of me. "I thought you were just learning names."

"Well I just wanted to talk to him. Last time we talked I got the sense that he didn't like me." I said half truthful.

"Rascal comes here often. I can give you a call the next time he comes though."

"That'd be nice." I said gulping down my drink.

"Nora. I know when you're lying. I ain't doing anything till you tell me what's actually going on." Dustin crossed his arms.

I couldn't tell the truth. It was no big secret that I sucked at lying. Devil craft had helped me lie once and I hated it. Although, this was definitely something I couldn't tell anyone about. Especially patch. Just one more time I willed myself.

"I might like him."

That was all that had to be said. No more questions. Everyone hated patch so if I showed interest in a nephilium, they would accept me.

"Don't tell." With that, I sashayed out of dj's dugout.