Chapter 9

I took in a deep breath as I stared at the headlines.

'DARREN CRISS CHEATS ON CIARA HELSON'

'CRISS CAUGHT IN THE ACT'

'DARREN CRISS SCANDAL'

I felt the water build up in my eyes as I stared at the photographs on twitter and all the paparazzi sites.

I read one of the articles and immediately wished I hadn't.

'DARREN CRISS, the singer/actor/songwriter has been caught in the act yesterday afternoon. Him and an unknown female were out and our photographer knew something suspicious was up, especially when the female and Criss kissed.

Wether Criss and his curret girlfriend, popstar Ciara Helson have spilt before this is unknown, but if they havent, expect a break up because no one likes a cheater Criss, even if you are a millionaire.'

I looked at the photo. Darren and a blonde girl were making out. I heard a knock on my door and groaning, I went to the hotel room door and opened it. Just my luck, I was face to face with Darren.

"What do you want?" I spat rather harshly and he sighed, running his hand through his gelled hair.

"It's not what it looks like." He started before I broke in.

"So you never kissed that girl?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

He spluttered out his answer. "N-n-no! She kissed me!" I rolled my eyes at him.

I showed him the video clip the paparazzi had taken, in which he clearly smiles at her, brushed her hair away from her face and then leans in.

I shoved Darren in the chest, making him move back into the hotel hallway.

"You disgust me." Darren flinched.

"I never meant it!"

"But you kissed her."

"I said I never meant it."

"Then why do it?"

"I-I don't know!"

I stared at him. That was all he could say. 'I don't know'.

I shook my head. "Darren, I don't want your lies." I saw the sadness in his eyes but ignored it.

"Ciara, please-"

"You cheated on me Darren."

Something seemed to click in Darren and he snapped at me.

"WELL YOU CLEARLY LOVE JUSTIN!" I backed up a bit at his tone.

Almost straight after he said it Darren realised his mistake.

I felt the fury in me rise. "How dare you! Justin and I are friends. I would never do that to anyone and I thought you wouldn't either but I guess you and Blaine are similar on the fact you both cheated." I said, referring to Darren's character on Glee.

Darren looked at me, the tears running silently down his cheeks, as were mine.

"Ciara, please don't do this." He begged, knowing where I was going.

I shook my head. "I can't be with someone who cheats. I just can't."

Closing the door, I stopped and spoke the words, I thought I would never have to say.

"Darren, it's over."

I closed the door on him, and I heard him walk away. I briefly heard the ping and closing of the elevator doors before I slid to the ground crying.

I looked down at my phone and I saw three messages. One from Justin, one from Taylor and the other from Demi.

'From: Justin

To: Ciara

Hey ciara, the press always make stuff up, focus on the positive stuff. I'm sure it's a lie.'

Oh justin, if only you knew.

'From: Taylor

To: Ciara

I heard about what happened. What type of ice cream and when shall I bring it round?'

What would I do without Tay. I smiled at her text before moving on to see what Demi had said.

'From:Demi

To: Ciara

Ciara, I was wondering, I'm writing a new song and I was wanting you to be the guest singer? Your manager says its fine with him if its fine with you! I'm getting Selena, Taylor and Miley on it too hopefully!'

I grinned. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

I replied to Justin, informing him the press was true. I told Taylor to bring cookie-dough and come immediately and I accepted Demi's offer.

A few minutes later, the door knocked and I opened it to find a wild Pokemon holding a rare treat.

No, I'm just kidding. It was Taylor with the cookie-dough ice cream though, so I guess it's close enough.

We stayed up all night just eating the ice cream and talking. My manager called us around midnight to tell us me and Taylor would be leaving our holiday a week early so we can record with Demi tomorrow. We left tomorrow (technically today) and wouldn't be coming back to the holiday.

After a few minutes thinking we accepted and were packing our suitcases back up. By five in the morning, we were saying our goodbyes to Justin and One Direction. There was no sign of Darren and I suspected Justin had told him not to show because it would upset me.

I patted everyone's shoulders and me and Taylor left for the airport, to get our private jet to California.

We relaxed on the sofas on board. I was on my laptop and Taylor, was playing with Meredith, who the pilot had been looking after for Taylor.

Taylor suggested we do a Twitcam and I agreed. Nothing is funnier than doing a Twitcam with Taylor and Meredith because all Meredith does is destroy Taylor's laptops.

I opened up the website, tweeted the link and so did Taylor, and in about ten minutes we had two hundred thousand viewers and we hadn't even went on.

Quickly fixing my hair I started the Twitcam.

"Hey guys! I'm Ciara!" I spoke happily.

"And I'm Taylor!" Taylor giggled.

"And together we are. Wait what are we?" I said confused. Taylor and I shrugged.

"Eh, Caylor or Tara?" We both looked at each and spoke at the same time.

"Caylor."