Chapter 6

Darren and I smiled at each other as we stood backstage on Ellen.

Our management was fine with us announcing this, it would be good for glee and my music apparently.

"And let me welcome my favourite Helson and my favourite Criss!"

We both walked onto the stage and started dancing with Ellen. Once we had sat down and the audience had quietened down, Ellen got straight to the point.

"So you called me, and told me that you had news?" Ellen asked leaning forward slightly.

I looked to Darren and he smiled down at me. He looked down at my hand and grabbed it intertwining our fingers and holding our linked hands in the air.

"This amazing and beautiful girl," he started making me blush, "I am proud to say is my girlfriend."

Everyone in the crowd was silent for a moment as was Ellen when they realised what Darren had said.

The audience started cheering and Ellen laughed before asking our hands and hugging me.

"I don't know why I'm so surprised, everyone knew it was going to happen." Ellen joked.

Darren and I were slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" Darren asked, a confused look on his face.

He looks cute when he's confused.

Ellen laughed and various pictures were brought up on the screen.

The first one was of Darren and I backstage at glee. While everyone was having lunch, Darren and I had being pretending to be in Dirty dancing and were doing the lift from Time Of My Life.

Darren and I cracked up at the photo.

"And then, this video was released."

She started to play a video. I giggled once I realised what it was.

It was when Darren and I had a spare day, so we visited the glee set and the recording studio and danced behind people like Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Danny O'Donaghue.

At the end we hugged. I laughed as Ellen turned back around to face us.

"Last piece of evidence, taken yesterday."

The photo was of us from the meet and greet and it was the one Taylor took.

My legs were off the floor and Darren was mid way through spinning me around and we were both grinning.

"Okay I see it now!" Darren exclaimed letting go of my hand and placing it around my shoulders.

The crowd 'aww'ed and I snuggled into his side.

"Well, seeing as you're here, we have a game for you to play." Ellen chirped.

She handed Darren and I each a baseball bat and a helmet, before moving us to stand on some protective mats and backdrop.

We put the helmets on and I looked at Ellen.

"Ellen? Are you sure this is safe? Because if I die-" I was cut off as a hard object hit me in the face causing me to fall onto the mat. I rolled over to see Darren hitting the tennis balls away easily with his bat.

Ellen was in hysterics. "Well thanks for the warning." I huffed before getting up and smacking some of the balls.

However unlike Darren, I was very bad and my bat slipped out of my hand and almost hit Tony (Ellen's DJ) in the face. Luckily he ducked and it hit the wall.

Everyone stopped and everyone started laughing including the camera men, crew workers and Darren.

I ran over to Tony to see if he was okay and he was laughing at me too.

I threw my hands in the air and Ellen addressed the audience.

"We'll that's all for today, and I'm glad for once because I think some one might have died if we continued!" Everyone started laughed and I crossed my arms before huffing.

Darren hugged me from behind and I immediately smiled.

Everyone 'aww'ed again and Ellen signed off.

She skipped over to us and congratulated us.

She started speaking to the audience. "Now, before you leave, who wants to get photos?"

Everyone got a photo and they all filed out.

Darren and I went back to our separate changing rooms. I picked up my phone and was about to start reading my texts I was getting from everyone who had seen the show when Darren's face appeared.

"Ciara? Can you come out here a second?" He asked giving me his puppy dog look.

I smiled and put my phone back down before walking outside.

He started talking about the colour green and I was confused. This went on for a couple of minutes before he grabbed his thing and we walked back into my changing room.

"Have you seen these bathrooms yet by the way?" He asked me excited.

I looked at him. "What?"

"The bathrooms has a picture of however is using the room at the time! Like mine had a picture of a gorgeous young man aka me!" He exclaimed and I burst out laughing.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to see a picture of me on the wall. I laughed and walked closer to examine it.

Suddenly someone screamed and jumped out at me.

I screamed back and slid across the floor before curling into a ball.

I then proceeded to chant 'I'm too young to die' and 'don't eat me' continually.

I heard laughter and I opened my eyes.

Darren, Ellen and a camera man were standing laughing at me.

I sighed and stood up. "I give up."

After saying goodbye and recovering from a potential heart attack, Darren and I left ten minutes later.